Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If McGregor Stole My Blueprint, It's a Good Thing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    whatever makes u feel better about floyds dominance in the ring and out. u guys sure have a lot of excuses for both
    not an excuse. it was smart of him to take those mexican dates. you are saying they didn't matter so why didn't he just fight on christmas and valentines day then? canelo knew those dates were important and now he only fights on them. conor doesn't need mexican holidays to draw fans. he can fight whenever he wants and people will still watch. that holds a lot more weight to me then pandering to one demographic like floyd did but we are all differnet.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      mcgregor is very good at stand up? this is why this dude gets no respect. floyd has dissed way better skill boxers and here he is saying mcgregor is very good at stand up and can box? lol

hahah

i like Mayweather..... but, this ^^ LMAO

floyd is full of shht

Comment

ridiculous fight, surprised that this generates so much interest

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Saw this mofo in NYC today..he's short as shhhh in person but he's looking heavy around the face. Definitely ain't in the 150's. Floyd eating good lol.

is he wearing a brazilian jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            tmt takes all of what? nothing? what have they been doing? who are their big stars? what money are they generating? are you just saying words again? also wouldn't tmt be the equivalent of the ufc/dana white in your scenario? if tmt takes it all what do the tmt fighters get? think before posting. or at least think as you are posting. don't think after posting because then its too late
            everything from the cards headlined by ishe smith and ashley theophane lol

Comment

not an excuse. it was smart of him to take those mexican dates. you are saying they didn't matter so why didn't he just fight on christmas and valentines day then? canelo knew those dates were important and now he only fights on them. conor doesn't need mexican holidays to draw fans. he can fight whenever he wants and people will still watch. that holds a lot more weight to me then pandering to one demographic like floyd did but we are all differnet.
              if u think floyd only was a mega star in boxing and ppv buys cause he fought on mexican dates u are naive. what was the excuse for a fight like hatton in december whose fan base was in another country all together?

Comment

except boxing has twice the latino fanbase as the ufc. i just looked at their demographics. oh well who cares about facts. the floyd fanboy motto
                That would make Floyd smart for fighting Latin fighters now wouldn't it?

Comment

Yeah he is copying Money Mayweather Persona especially the Money Mayweather leading up to the Oscar De La Hoya fight. I don't have problem with what McGregor does, PERSONALITY SELLS FIGHTS...PERIOD! You have to be just as Interesting if not MORE INTERESTING outside of the ring as you are inside of the ring and if you can be more interesting than you are in the ring that is even BETTER!

Comment

Didn't read. What blue print? The defensive/conservative strategy of running when needed against bigger guys? What's to steal from that...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      That would make Floyd smart for fighting Latin fighters now wouldn't it?
                      lol

He'll probably say "But Floyd lost to 2 mexicans, so it doesn't count", or something of the like. That guy is very bizarre

Comment

Working...
                      X