Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the worst thing you have ever done in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    where were you locked up?? and for what?
    I ended up in Lunenburg, which is about an hour and a half southwest of Richmond, on a larceny charge. After spending 4 months on 23 hr lockdown at Southampton Classification Center, LUCC was like a resort, lol

Comment

August 28, 1955 was funny as fvch my man. Not only because he deserved it but because people like you don't know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        I think I killed some people when I was a kid but I shut it so far out of my conciousness that I can barely recall it. I think I did that so I could act congruent with not killing them and not get in trouble. Its like my subconscious knew what to do!

What have you done?
        Fathering you, then having a 3 {three way} with me you and your mum.

Comment

where were you locked up?? and for what?
          We need to start a group for all the Bsceners that have been locked up

3 years here.

Comment

larry is too small and fat to play the role of a pitcher inside the slammer. i bet he's the one that bends over while bubba parks his 12-incher inside his azz..

Comment

No comment

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                August 28, 1955 was funny as fvch my man. Not only because he deserved it but because people like you don't know about it.
                -MEGA- BostonGuy

Can we get rid of this alt?

BTW for anyone wondering he's talking about the murder of Emmett Till. What a stupid attempt at trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  larry is too small and fat to play the role of a pitcher inside the slammer. i bet he's the one that bends over while bubba parks his 12-incher inside his azz..
                  You got Larry confused with Manny.

Manny is a commissary pizunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    I once recorded a baseball game without express written consent from Major League baseball.
                    Oh my God, you going down. Prison time.

Comment

I thought that working in a fastfoood for a lifetime and making a career there or living in a forest like a hippie was a better idea than going to collage. Thanks God I'm a collage student right know D: .

Comment

Working...
                      X