Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life is so unfair...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g'night bro. or as some of the mods and admin like to say 'brah'.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Guess I'd have to go to Germany for a schlagjob from a straßenmädchen for universal support in that case. How much is an unexploited schlagjob over there these days?
      Unfortunately, I don't have expertise in this field. But German girls are actually not that hot in general. I would go to eastern Europe or Russia instead

Comment

Did you know that you can get a blow job in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam for $6.00?

But the return airfare will run you about a $1000. plus taxes.

How's a guy supposed to get a break these days?
        you ever been to China Town NY, you could find a girl named Ho Chi Minh and for six bucks she'll suck your dick and give you a bootleg Louis Vuitton wallet

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          get a gf? or a girl willing to blow you?

Comment

try craigslist or backpage...........

Comment

In my experience men give the best blow jobs and they normally enjoy giving them.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                Unfortunately, I don't have expertise in this field. But German girls are actually not that hot in general. I would go to eastern Europe or Russia instead
                You are a ****. German girls are the most beautiful women in the world.

Comment

Honestly...$6.00 is fair. I have some beer cans I could return. It's just that $1,000. airfare. If I stayed for say 500 days then it would only average out to $2.00 a day for airfare and $6.00 a day for the blow job...hmmm...that's um..err...only $7.00 a day...right? I could just eat rice for my duration and sleep on the beach...it's warm there.
                  I know a guy who did exactly what you're planning to do. Here he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by kadyo

Ahahahhaha!!!

or instead of buying a kneelex, you can use your tattered socks .

I'd have to wash a pair 1st...sounds like too much work.

I hear it's only $17. in the Philippines...that's a bit more than Vietnam but those Pinoy babes
                    5-10 dollars for a really filthy one

20 dollars for a stripper or someone hotter.

50 for a fresh college girl doing it to pay her tuition.

if you think life sucks think about how much more it sucks for a 5 dollar hooker. The sex trade in some parts if the world isntt a joke. Some of those girls are basically slaves.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      I know a guy who did exactly what you're planning to do. Here he is now.

money for guns but can't go food shopping

Comment

Working...
                      X