Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it some ugly guy can pull hot girls?? (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Being generous with their money
    2 Having a way with words

Comment

money and coke

works every time

Comment

Triggerhappy is right, it's about what's inside.....your wallet.

Cash rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money, dollar dollar bill ya'll.

I personally don't need money to pull cute chicks, but yeah if you're ugly, money helps in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          unless you are absolutely the hottest guy everywhere you go looks has very little to do with how many girls you get. it's all about game! how you dress, how you talk, what's your "status", who are you friends, Do you have a nice car, a house, are you known as the guy that has a lot of friends, have constant bbq's or parties. These are the things that really get you laid, or prevent you from getting laid. If you want to stay away from these types of requirements, then you have to get away from the club/bar scene/party scene.
          Women can nevêr fall for a guy they arent attracted to. Im broke and i live with my parents but i still Get girls, because they think im cute

Comment

They fall for qualities they are attracted to, not just guys. You being "cute" is one of your qualities. Some girls value that the most. Some girls like guys who are good at making money. Some like guys who are entertaining. Just got to find the girls that are interested in what you are good at providing.

Comment

Originally posted by Magical Love View Post
              Women can nevêr fall for a guy they arent attracted to. Im broke and i live with my parents but i still Get girls, because they think im cute
              Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard of in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Magical Love View Post
                Shhh it makes ugly people feel better about themselves if money is all they need to get with hotties. Just go along with it.

The bold is true but they can fall for your money and the comfort that you can buy them anything, have them living well, and all they have to do is give it up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  They fall for qualities they are attracted to, not just guys. You being "cute" is one of your qualities. Some girls value that the most. Some girls like guys who are good at making money. Some like guys who are entertaining. Just got to find the girls that are interested in what you are good at providing.
                  Very few girls would be with a guy they thought was ugly, just because he has a job. If they did they wouldnt be IN love with him, but with his money

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Shhh it makes ugly people feel better about themselves if money is all they need to get with hotties. Just go along with it.

The bold is true but they can fall for your money and the comfort that you can buy them anything, have them living well, and all they have to do is give it up to you.
                    If you honestly believe the bold then then your an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                      Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard of in my life.
                      Well a lot of girls are dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X