No announcement yet.

GGG fans being very disrespectful to Martin Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG fans being very disrespectful to Martin Murray

They are saying he purposely didn't finish the fight early because he wanted rounds. No it's because he's a tough mother ****er unlike most of the other fighters he fought who just gave up.

Do you think Geale or Rubio would have gotten up after that first body shot? No they would have quit like they did in their fights with GGG. Just give Murray credit for being tough as hell and giving GGG his best fight to date.

Yeah GGG said he was going for the finish after the 5th round, Murray definitely deserves credit for his heart and toughness.

Comment

Not all GGG fans lol just a couple said that.

Murray showed tons of heart. He's a tough guy.

He's a big durable middleweight, which is why I personally was impressed with the way Golovkin battered him.

Comment

the Prince actually requested that GGG put in at least 10rds

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Not all GGG fans lol just a couple said that.

Murray showed tons of heart. He's a tough guy.

He's a big durable middleweight, which is why I personally was impressed with the way Golovkin battered him.
          Yep I was impressed he stopped Murray too. Do you agree that Murray will one day be champion? I don't think many other fighters at MW could stop or dominate him like GGG did.

Comment

GGG throwing punches non stop. He's a beast of biblical proportions.

Murray held in tight. Must be wondering why he didn't just stay down in the 4th round. He took a vicious, Mississippi ass whooping.

I don't think Murray is the second best middleweight but he's up there. GGG just on a different level in all departments. Martin landed a few flurries and GGG didn't even flinch. Literally.

He's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
              Yep I was impressed he stopped Murray too. Do you agree that Murray will one day be champion? I don't think many other fighters at MW could stop or dominate him like GGG did.
              Not really that many good middleweights out there though. I'd pick Quillin over Murray, but Lee-Murray would be a good fight.

Cotto needs to drop the belt and drop down to where he belongs.

Comment

Props...

Murray said he was in the best condition of his career and it showed. He gave it all he had and recovrecovered as well as could reasonably be expected in latter rounds to keep firing and not shell up, after a continuous battering. Perhaps he can get Kid Chocolate or Korobov to step up?
                I became a Murray fan after the Sergio fight in Argentina. Great Heart, much respect. I'm a bigger fan of talent.

So unlike many here who seem to be loyal to agendas, I like the Sweet Science, including the brawlers. Why limit yourself to a few boxers when you can enjoy so many other fighters with tremendous skills in various divisions across the board ????

But GGG beat down a very tough, large Middleweight for 11 rounds. He's the man in the division. The top dog for good reason. That's entertainment, his quest to unify the division is a nice distraction from life's grind. The other belt holders will either fight him or vacate the title. That's the reality.

Comment

idk why people talking **** murray is a tough s.o.b he tried his best man i think he did damn good

Comment

Some people don't want to admit that Superman isn't as super as everyone wants to think.

Comment

Working...
                    X