No announcement yet.

I'm freaking dead, Narvaez vs Naoya Inoue in Japan Dec 31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Inoue has no idea what he's getting into.

No. Just no.
    Disagree on both points! The Monster is going to smash him and Narvaez did get lucky the first fight.

Comment

Inoue is for real. Anyone who doesn't recognize the talent needs to get their eyes checked.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        How often do American fighters fight abroad?

They don't bcse they get paid in the country they live in same goes here.

As for him skipping Fly well there wasn't any opportunity for him to fight for a belt so he's going up to face the No.1 guy in the division long reigning champion ohh what a pity.
        Why was there no opportunity? Because he would get Hattoned? Super fly is a sorry ass division and they already miserably failed at getting that title from Tete, who will probably be robbed of his title in the UK unless it's really one-sided. Kono shamelessly fought for a belt against some Thai bum who got leveled by Nica Concepcion in one round. Never give up I always say. Narvaez is also 40 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Disagree on both points! The Monster is going to smash him and Narvaez did get lucky the first fight.
          It was two American judges and one Puerto Rican. Two judges had a reasonable 115-113 in favor of Narvaez. The only ridiculous score was the the 110-118 in favor of Orucuta.

Orucuta was all volume, but you can count the number of clean punches he landed on one hand. Another case of ineffective aggression masquerading as overwhelming the opponent. This robbery talk is silly.

Narvaez is going to embarrass the hell out of Inoue. He's a wizard. Cant touch him.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-22-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

It was two American judges and one Puerto Rican. Two judges had a reasonable 115-113 in favor of Narvaez. The only ridiculous score was the the 110-118 in favor of Orucuta.

Orucuta was all volume, but you can count the number of clean punches he landed on one hand. Another case of ineffective aggression masquerading as overwhelming the opponent. This robbery talk is silly.

Narvaez is going to embarrass the hell out of Inoue. He's a wizard. He'll be touched less than MC Hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
              Why was there no opportunity? Because he would get Hattoned? Super fly is a sorry ass division and they already miserably failed at getting that title from Tete, who will probably be robbed of his title in the UK unless it's really one-sided. Kono shamelessly fought for a belt against some Thai bum who got leveled by Nica Concepcion in one round. Never give up I always say. Narvaez is also 40 years old.
              So angry. Then don't watch.

Comment

Inoue has no idea what he's getting into.

No. Just no.
                I think he knows what he's getting in too I just think he doesn't care and believes in his ability to me it's a toss up right now Narvaez is a crafty guy and Inoue is open to counter shots will Omar be able to handle the speed/combos.

This is a fascinating fight.

Narvaez/Orocuta was close no issue with that.

Comment

Narvaez getting "beaten badly?" I've never seen such wishful thinking in my life. Boohoo. He bored you against Donaire. That's not gonna help Inoue when he's lying on the floor That's right. I'm calling Narvaez via KO. Deal with it.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-02-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

damn he just leapfrogged the hottest division in boxing IMO. He was probably having trouble cutting weight. Narvaez about to get his second L.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                      can someone tell me the significance of this fight?
                      i know inoue is a rising star, but that's about it.
                      whats so special about this fight?

edit:
                      i see he's skipping 1 weight class to fight this guy, but this guy's 39...
                      and the weight class he's skipping seems to be full of monsters :O
                      plsplslpslssssssss

Comment

Working...
                      X