Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward vs Hopkins (from Trinidad fight) Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs Hopkins (from Trinidad fight) Who wins?

What do you think?

hopkins but ward would push him pretty close

Comment

Hopkins would probably win via DQ after feigning a headbutt.

Comment

a draw.

I've always though ward is hopkins 2.0 only more athletic.

Comment

if Hopkins fights the same way he fought Trinidad DIRTY, he wins...

Comment

I don't know, but I'd love to watch it, because Ward's probably the ONLY fighter that I could think of that could meet Hopkins head to head inside. I do think Ward's speed would affect Hops, but B would make it tough on Ward, very tough. It would be great to watch.

Comment

It'd probably be a controversial fight that split people's opinions down the middle.

Comment

Hopkins in a close UD. Hopkins was 36, with more experience.

Comment

I'm gonna say Wards greater speed gives him a narrow SD. But really could go either way.

Comment

Honestly I hate to give the not so accomplished fighter the nod, but I have to go with Ward. I think Ward has shown (even though its still early in his career)Hopkins like ability, yet the intangible is that Ward is quicker and more athletic. I mean Hopkins even in his prime was not that fast or athletic.( I predicted Ward would win the Dawson fight, the only surprise for me was the stoppage) I mean This opinion is coming from a huge Hopkins fan...I still believe Hopkins is one of the greatest and Ward is just a great fighter who still has alot to go to fill shoes of a Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X