Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official boxing champions who never committed crimes list. Add names to it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Arthur Abraham was recently caught doing 230 kilometers per hour in a 80 kilometer per hour highway. Apparently broke a record. Had had his license suspended for 3 months.

Sergio Martinez was living in Spain illegally and spent time in jail several times because of that.
    ty.

off the purity list they go

good info

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by -Executioner- View Post
          Andre Ward
          good one. Andre Ward and Canelo are two of the finest pugilists the wee island of Ireland ever produced

Comment

canelo should have been charged with assault for attacking solis

Comment

I seem to recall reading some years ago that Roy Jones was charged with keeping fighting dogs and arranging dog-fights. Don't know if he got off or paid a fine. I recall he got a lecture from the judge.....I think.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                I seem to recall reading some years ago that Roy Jones was charged with keeping fighting dogs and arranging dog-fights. Don't know if he got off or paid a fine. I recall he got a lecture from the judge.....I think.
                I looked that up. Since this is part of the Uni Research project I'm doing on

crimes amongst athletes

and male v male rape

Jones was never the source of that story.
                It was a fictional account made by Michael Vick supporters who lied that Jones 'support Michael Vick because he also let his dogs fight'

Jones came out and denied right away. He was never arrested for that or even charged.

Good call though

The dog fighting boxer who was caught was someone by the name of

GERALD MCCELLEAN

Gerald was put into a coma and beaten to semi ******ation by Britian's own

Big Bad Benn..

Comment

Working...
                X