Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Huck vs. Herbie Hide on March 13th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Huck vs. Herbie Hide on March 13th?

I just got see the latest WBO rankings and with Huck being said to fight on March 13th in Berlin, Germany, I have to say that a fight against Hide looks to be very likely.

One aspect in this is that SE tries to secure Max-Schmeling-Hall which holds around 6.000 for a normal fight card (10.000 for a big event like when Valuev fought Ruiz in 2005 with Ali in attendance)...and such a big crowd isn't mobilized without a good promo - and whos known, brings action, talks a good fight up in Germany? - Herbie Hide!

Ain't that an interesting match-up at CW?

Comment

They should hold it at Wembley arena on the Williams / Sexton bill, though thats wishful thinking on my part as i am going to that one, lol. Huck smashes Hide in 5.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        They should hold it at Wembley arena on the Williams / Sexton bill, though thats wishful thinking on my part as i am going to that one, lol. Huck smashes Hide in 5.
        Yeah, I also have a feeling that Huck stops Hide at half-mark...but it will be a good slugfest and tons of trash-talk leading up to this fight...
        Last edited by Tom_Tocca; 01-07-2010, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Where is Klitschko2009? Get in here bro, HERBIE HIDE!

Comment

Interesting fight! Not sure what Herbie has left still but hopefully he gets his last hurrah.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Tocca View Post
              I just got see the latest WBO rankings and with Huck being said to fight on March 13th in Berlin, Germany, I have to say that a fight against Hide looks to be very likely.

One aspect in this is that SE tries to secure Max-Schmeling-Hall which holds around 6.000 for a normal fight card (10.000 for a big event like when Valuev fought Ruiz in 2005 with Ali in attendance)...and such a big crowd isn't mobilized without a good promo - and whos known, brings action, talks a good fight up in Germany? - Herbie Hide!
              I hope you're right - I would like to see Hide vs. Huck!

Comment

This would be a very interesting fight, both have the power to hurt the other and both aren't the most defensive of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  This would be a very interesting fight, both have the power to hurt the other and both aren't the most defensive of fighters.
                  Though, Huck has a chin and youth on his side...

Comment

I think the opponent is going to be Adam "Swamp Donkey" Richards

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7j...richards_sport

Comment

Working...
                    X