Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alts that can't post under their real accounts are ******* and insecure in real life.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alts that can't post under their real accounts are ******* and insecure in real life.

OR can't reveal who they are. I don't have issues with alts bothering me but its some real talk.....

hows your boxing been going? what have you been up to?

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      OR can't reveal who they are. I don't have issues with alts bothering me but its some real talk.....
      Remember RacistPineTree? He was a good alt, I wish he'd come back.

If RacistPineTree was your alt and you're reading this, please, bring him back!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernautburn View Post
        hows your boxing been going? what have you been up to?
        Been slacking but I'm running again... Me hitting the arcade punch machine and almost breaking all the records makes me think, well.... know I need to step it up again and I have.

Comment

I am an Alt...

Wach ya gon do bout it

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
            I am an Alt...

Wach ya gon do bout it
            For starters, he called you a ***** and an insecure bastard, he might also Red K you... unless you give him money.

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
              For starters, he called you a ***** and an insecure bastard, he might also Red K you... unless you give him money.
              Words can only do so much damage and red K is like a mosquito bite, it may itch at first but eventually you will get over it

Comment

He did give me red k

Comment

Alts have been poppin up like crazy lately, and it ain't even disgraced Marg fans, it's cats who are hatin on him. Probably all Coalition guys, or just Flawless bein really bored.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                    They are insecure indeed.

Probably stems from too much masturbation or being abused by parents or catholic priests when they were little.

Comment

Working...
                    X