No announcement yet.

The blueprint to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    Floyd vs Augie Sanchez (the same Augie Sanchez that Hamed destroyed)

Get used to the expression on Floyd's face at the end of the video coz your gonna see it again when he fights Pac.
    man he dont like losing does he? Thats why he has been so stubborn as a pro. But when it goes to the judges anything can happen, as an amatuer or pro. So a defeat may be due for PBF.

Comment

Put on pressure, cut off the ring, keep your hands up and hope to catch him with a good shot. That's all i can find.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
        So all Floyd has to do is look up a much more recent pro fight that Pac had with Erik Morales. Styles make fights. Not old videos nerds look up on the internet.
        same as u *****s do when posting pac's fights ten years ago butt hurt heh???

*****s are crying now seeing their GOD lose hahahahahaha
        Last edited by carts; 05-28-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          that was the amatuers...are you really this damn stupid??mannys been ko'd 2 times more recently then this fight
          Haha Larry.... u do know that the fights Manny lost by KO he was young, around the same age Floyd was in the amatuers. I saw a couple big shots there that if floyd wasn't wearing head gear he might of got KTFO too. Manny hasn't been KO'd since, he's bounced back like a champion, his only true loss was on an off night

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            same as u *****s do when posting pac's fights ten years ago butt hurt heh???

*****s are crying now seeing their GOD lose hahahahahaha
            hahaha you got it buddy! this was the reason i posted this fight, a response to the tools who post Pac's KO losses when he was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
              Haha Larry.... u do know that the fights Manny lost by KO he was young, around the same age Floyd was in the amatuers. I saw a couple big shots there that if floyd wasn't wearing head gear he might of got KTFO too. Manny hasn't been KO'd since, he's bounced back like a champion, his only true loss was on an off night
              ok and so what the hell is the point of this thread? the he was young excuse appleis to manny and manny only? u sound very biased.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                ok and so what the hell is the point of this thread? the he was young excuse appleis to manny and manny only? u sound very biased.
                Dude, read the post before your's, that's the reason I made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
                  but its relevant, FLOYD WILL LOOK LIKE AN AMATEUR WHEN HE FIGHTS PAC.. just like cotto did, just like clottey did, just like barrera did, just like morales did, just like hatton did, just like HOYA DID.. u can make excuse for them it doesnt change the fact they look like amateurs.. AND U WILL BE ****ED when the so called excuses u think can happen to mayweather will actually happen.. BECAUSE I GUARANTEE HE WILL JUST LOOK LIKE AN AMATEUR FOR SURE AND U WILL CRY HES NOT PRIME ANYMORE LOLOLOL and thats the sad truth for u
                  Did he the first fight?

Comment

some facts:

- TS is a ******
                    - this was an amatuer fight was nearly two decades ago
                    - floyd beat augie sanchez in the rematch, and out of the 3 fights they had floyd had won 2 of them, and i think floyd won the first fight too based on the clean accurate punches he landed.

here is floyd beating augie sanchez in the rematch in amatuers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzHQt4XniGw

sanchez also beat diego corrales in amatuers.

pro and amatuer fights are different, some people who are good amatuers dont have the same success in pro's.

plus floyd is a much improved fighter compared to 17 or 18 years ago.

Comment

The real question is why is it when I ask most Pac fans to bet on the fight they want odds? They don't believe in Manny enough for a straight up bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X