Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duva confirms why other companies can't work with GBP yet. They're in disarray still

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    U seem to think u know what the guy is thinking. I dunno what he's thinking. I'm not assuming is the point. He clearly stated that he was taking time to evaluate his next step and on which direction he would go. It seems to me that's what's going on here. I honestly dont know. He could be ducking too. But I guess we can all just assume what works for our agendas. The only fact I do know is B Hop is an independant fighter.
    I'm not telling you what he is thinking, I'm just saying he doesn't have to use Golden Boy or Haymon if he is a free agent. He can go with Duva and still fight, no strings attached if he really is a free agent. Secondly, I don't think he ducked Ward, he said it right to his ****ing face with camera's running, I don't think he is ducking he showed me HE IS ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskay View Post
      Are you ******ed? This proves nothing about the situation at GB. They just scheduled a fight with Kell Brook, clearly disproving your theory because he isn't signed to Golden Boy. You ****ing dumbass.

The only thing this could possibly mean is either Hopkins's contract with GB is up in the air and he is having disputes (he has mentioned that he may want to divest from the company now that RS has left) OR GB just isn't interested in working with Duva and is just blowing smoke up his/her ass.

To take a statement made to one promoter regarding one fighter and use to to claim that GB is in disarray is beyond stupid.
      Oh wow... he made a fight with a mandatory challenger.... they never done that before.

But I guess you forget certain instances when you're ******ed

Loma/Russell
      Lara/Vanes
      And coming soon, Korobov/Quillin

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        Oh wow... he made a fight with a mandatory challenger.... they never done that before.

But I guess you forget certain instances when you're ******ed

Loma/Russell
        Lara/Vanes
        And coming soon, Korobov/Quillin
        You claim other companies can't work with GP yet, but they just made a fight with a mandatory non-GB fighter who is promoted by Matchroom? And I'm ******ed? That completely invalidates your claim, whether he is a mandatory or not is irrelevant to your claim. Your claim wasn't "other companies can't work with GB yet unless they promote a mandatory challenger." Lol, you are ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskay View Post
          You claim other companies can't work with GP yet, but they just made a fight with a mandatory non-GB fighter who is promoted by Matchroom? And I'm ******ed? That completely invalidates your claim, whether he is a mandatory or not is irrelevant to your claim. Your claim wasn't "other companies can't work with GB yet unless they promote a mandatory challenger." Lol, you are ****ing stupid.
          So they do this with people they're a cold war with... but they do it with Matchroom and they can work with anybody?

GTFOH!

Jesus...lol

Comment

Working...
          X