Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged has asked me to pass on a message to you guys..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the first time I saw his forearms.... afterwards, I couldn't stop thinking about how great a Handjob from him would feel.

Free Derranged!

Comment

The day he steps foot in clark county its over miserable twat.

free derranged

Comment

I'm the one who banned him, and he was only banned for a week. He'll get over it. Just because he's a friend of mine doesn't mean that I'm going to allow him to post racially abusive karma messages to other posters. That would be showing bias.

Dude's acting like I ****canned him forever or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          I remember the first time I saw his forearms.... afterwards, I couldn't stop thinking about how great a Handjob from him would feel.

Free Derranged!

he does have nice forearms

Comment

Comment

^

Admit it, you can't listen to the whole of that without joining in.

Comment

Gonna miss that J*w.

This place has gone downhill. I now nuance my opinion and always think twice before I post something. Like Georges said, it has taken all the fun out of it. I mean it's a ****ing Internet forum, why do we have to nuance our comments?

Comment

Alabama!

Comment

idk about that guy.

i could have sworn he said he was a bills fan... now he saying hes a patriots fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      I'm the one who banned him, and he was only banned for a week. He'll get over it. Just because he's a friend of mine doesn't mean that I'm going to allow him to post racially abusive karma messages to other posters. That would be showing bias.

Dude's acting like I ****canned him forever or something.
                      And bringer brings the truth out..You f.uckin snake you...lol...Honestly, you do try to look out for ppl but I guess lines get crossed once in a while..my question is what will he do all week? This is worse than solitare confinement

Comment

Working...
                      X