Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Soliman: Shaw Doesn't Want Get Geale Stripped, Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Soliman: Shaw Doesn't Want Get Geale Stripped, Again!

SAM Soliman is certain he will get a mandatory crack at fellow Australian Daniel Geale's IBF middleweight boxing title after producing the "Rocky Balboa'' performance of his career to beat Felix Sturm in Germany.

Soliman, 39 (43-11, 17 KOs), overcame a second-round knockdown in Dusseldorf to earn a unanimous 12-round points win in an eliminator for the No.1 ranking on Friday. While Sturm (37-4, 2, 16 KOs) might have been four points ahead after the first three rounds, he was comprehensively outworked for the remainder of the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well done Sam,I was amazed how many people who had written you off,they probably hadn't took the time to see who you had beaten in your last couple of fights.when your career is over they should certainly make a movie of you and your career you are the real rocky balboa.i just hope that Danny geale and his management give you what you deserve and what you've earned.if you was a puncher you would be unstoppable.all the best for the future you've done Australia and yourself proud.

Comment

But Soliman has an awfull style has he? Never seen anyone with a style like that but Sturm had problems with that unorthodox fighting style. Now Geale vs. Soliman will be a big fight in Australia.

Comment

I still remember his fight with WINKY,he threw so many punches in that fight....enourmus numbers of punches that night and his style is really crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jr John View Post
          Well done Sam,I was amazed how many people who had written you off,they probably hadn't took the time to see who you had beaten in your last couple of fights.when your career is over they should certainly make a movie of you and your career you are the real rocky balboa.i just hope that Danny geale and his management give you what you deserve and what you've earned.if you was a puncher you would be unstoppable.all the best for the future you've done Australia and yourself proud.
          ....... yeaaaa..... did you watch the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            ....... yeaaaa..... did you watch the fight?
            Seen a couple of rounds including the knockdown,guessing it was a typical hard to watch soliman display(hit and hold but effective) by the punch stats soliman really out worked sturm.its kinda funny winning a points desion in Germany for many years seemed impossible now that's two points loses in a row on home soil for sturm guess he didn't know them judges.going on form soliman has the style to cause geale problems and shouldn't have to worry to much about getting knocked out by geale his power seems really ordinary lately.

Comment

Working...
            X