No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Captures WBC Gold, Decisions Aydin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Captures WBC Gold, Decisions Aydin

HP Pavilion, San Jose, California - Robert Guerrero (30-1-1 18KOs), moving up by two weight divisions, won a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Selcuk Aydin (23-1, 17KOs) to capture the WBC interim-welterweight title. The scores were 117-111, 116-112 and 116-112

[Click Here To Read More]

Where are the knuckleheads who said Guerrero R.I.P and Aydin would put him to sleep???!!!

Comment

I was impressed with Guerrero tonight. He's tough and took some big shots that Mayweather never would've gotten hit with.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Captures WBC Gold, Calls out Mayweather

Comment

Now Aydin has a name on his resume. He has finally fought a somebody.

Comment

easy win for guerrero

but he wont of worried anyone in the ww division malignaggi easily beats guerrero and he wont be getting a floyd fight anytime soon.

Comment

The Ghost fought a great fight.
              I'd give him the edge over Mayweather if he uses that jab of his and Cotto's blueprint to get May.

Comment

guerrero sucks @ss like ive been telling people...he struggled vs a dumb fighter...and when he got hit behind the ear, i think he thought about quitting for a second there...he sucks @ss...so was the ref

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  The Ghost fought a great fight.
                  I'd give him the edge over Mayweather if he uses that jab of his and Cotto's blueprint to get May.
                  lol, seriously?..after that perfromance?

Comment

As I predicted, and expected. Aydin would be somewhat competitive due to him being a natural welterweight, but all in all, was very limited and would get ultimately outclassed. In Aydin's post fight interview, he said he was seeing "double" after the 4th round, and THEN said his "blood pressure wasn't right", AND THEN, he said that "He doesn't have the energy he used to, and that he "would of over un Guerrero three years ago" yet still claims "No excuses", I beg to differ. I don't think I've seen a fighter make so many excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X