Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Ward a hypocrite? Always talking about how he was raised right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andre Ward a hypocrite? Always talking about how he was raised right?

But goes in the boxing ring with little to no honor and uses his head as a third punch? And I laugh at those people who think headbutting your opponent doesn't drastically change the results of a fight.

I forget if he was dirty or not in his AA fight but everyone already beat AA. And Froch and Dirrell both did it better if I remember correctly.
    Yes
    16.67%
    No
    83.33%
    Unsure
    0.00%
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-23-2011, 02:01 PM.

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    But goes in the boxing ring with little to no honor and uses his head as a third punch? And I laugh at those people who think headbutting your opponent doesn't drastically change the results of a fight.
    it doesnt when u have been mercilessly picking your opponent apart for 5 whole rounds before it happens. kessler wasnt even in that fight, it wasnt close. stop making excuses already.

Comment

Stop crying.

Kessler got his ass kicked.

Comment

And you have Maidana in your sig and avatar? SMH, Boxing is not a tickling contest - Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Nah, he really isn't that dirty.....Kessler just wasn't on his level.

Comment

lol maidana is a dirty ass fighter. all he knows is WIN and KILL

Comment

I love these threads..can't wait to see what you guys come up with after the Froch fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                that's dumb.

paulie malinaggay would be headbutting ppl all the time if it was so easy. you can't go around intentionally headbutting ppl all the time.

get in a boxing ring and box. i guarantee you you will accidentally butt heads @ some point. depending on your style, and/or your opponents style, you will clash heads more often.

#DUH

Comment

How could he not have been raised right. He is, after all, the son of god!!!

Comment

Hey Salido, I'm not sure how his up bringing has anything to do with this.

Comment

Working...
                    X