Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pressure is on FLOYD now Who will he fight Now after this..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pressure is on FLOYD now Who will he fight Now after this..

he must choose the right one or he will go down like the sands hotel in vegas lol..

Originally posted by carts View Post
    he must choose the right one or he will go down like the sands hotel in vegas lol..
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I bet Margarito would be the guy he'd wanna face if he doesnt want to go down.

I mean Margarito was outboxed by Mosley because of speed and clinches. Why can't Floyd do the same?

It'll be like Mayweather - Baldomir again because Margarito won't have the wraps this time.

Comment

It's Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandro17 View Post
        Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I bet Margarito would be the guy he'd wanna face if he doesnt want to go down.

I mean Margarito was outboxed by Mosley because of speed and clinches. Why can't Floyd do the same?

It'll be like Mayweather - Baldomir again because Margarito won't have the wraps this time.
        floyd having the guts to fight margo?......

Comment

If I were managing Floyd I would try and get Paul Williams at 147 , I wasnt impressed at all with Williams and I feel Floyd would box his ears off easier than Quintana did in the first fight .

then fight the winner of Mosley Berto as soon as he can train after the Williams fight , and then corner the ducking Pacman and after embarrassing Manny , hang them up .

Comment

this will surely backfire if he wont choose the right opponent on his next fight.. and asking or not asking for that additional test will also be an issue on him now..

Comment

He should fight Bradley at 140 or Paul Williams at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
                He should fight Bradley at 140 or Paul Williams at 154.
                I dont think Floyd cant make 140 and 154 is to big he is in the middle , fight either at 147 and he beats them both , the haters wouldnt like Bradley at 147 .

Go for Williams at 147 its a high profile fighter that Floyd will clearly beat .

Comment

He should fight Mosley if he beats Berto.

IMO, Floyd would easily outbox Mosley

Comment

Floyd will fight Manny Pacquiao in court with Olympic drug style testing.

Comment

Working...
                    X