No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquaio Drops, Decisions Bradley To Win Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
    Manny slowed down alot, he should retire, he doesnt have it anymore...

He's not himself since the Mosley fight, hope he retires.
    I do agree with this. He can still do good against many of the welters out there, but he is more at risk to lose now than ever. He stated on the international telecast that he had already made up his mind to retire. Let's hope he sticks to that. He really has nothing more to prove at this point.

Comment

Manny should fight Crawford next....then retire. No more than 2 more fights

Comment

Pacquiao whooped his ass.... 117-109..

Comment

Manny clearly won, but tim did hos best, and did well. Hope manny retires if no mayweather rematch

Comment

The trolls are too much here man. They arent even any good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              Pacquaio should promise to have one last fight in the Phillipines if he wins his senate bid. Would drive up the votes for him.
              He can't. Voting rules in the Philippines do not allow for him to politically promote himself with his boxing.

Comment

Pissed me off that they kept deep throating froid despit him being caught for steroids. Either way, Thank you Pacquiao. Hope you retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  bradley won like 3 rounds, that's it.
                  thats what i give him too, 3 rounds top. bradley fought way to conservative. pac looks good but he fights way too technical now. he doesnt really go in out like he used too. maybe its the quality of fighter he's fighting but he's slowed down a lot to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
                    I do agree with this. He can still do good against many of the welters out there, but he is more at risk to lose now than ever. He stated on the international telecast that he had already made up his mind to retire. Let's hope he sticks to that. He really has nothing more to prove at this point.
                    Agreed. That just shows you how special the guy was at his prime. A diminished Manny is still good enough to beat 90% of the welterweights out there but he is more vulnerable now more than ever. He should definitely retire unless a Mayweather rematch comes calling where he can put his best forth and get a great check and ride into the sunset

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
                      He can't. Voting rules in the Philippines do not allow for him to politically promote himself with his boxing.
                      He could have Roach say it in an interview. "Since Manny may be a full time Senator we might have to have his last fight in the Phillipines. Only if he wins though."
                      Landslide victory for Pacquaio.

Comment

Working...
                      X