• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Crawford is being hyped up beyond belief

That Gamboa fight was very close

Pacman will run circles around him....

I dont think TC can hang with anyone at 147, he's yet to do anything at 140....

Fighting Ricky Burns and Gomboa isnt the same as fighting Pacman.

Pacman would have to be shot to bits to lose to TC..

They should be slowly building up TC instead of rushing him, he'll just end up like another Broner. But i guess Arum wants to keep everything in house.
    Gamboa is a good fighter..... how is the fight being close make Crawford hyped?

Comment

i agree with the old crackhead.

crawford can beat pacquiao, hell even if its a close fight, i smell a tim bradley type robbery.

arum wants to crown crawford his best fighter by using old star pacquiao.

the khan fight is an easy win, easy pay day, while pacquiao is being used as a steppingstone by arum for crawford's entrance as his next crown jewel.

Comment

I've never liked pacman but he beats Crawford, Bradley and khan! He's still a seasoned southpaw with pop!!!

Comment

Just sticking up for a brotha cuz otherwise:

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Crawford is being hyped up beyond belief

That Gamboa fight was very close

Pacman will run circles around him....

I dont think TC can hang with anyone at 147, he's yet to do anything at 140....

Fighting Ricky Burns and Gomboa isnt the same as fighting Pacman.

Pacman would have to be shot to bits to lose to TC..

They should be slowly building up TC instead of rushing him, he'll just end up like another Broner. But i guess Arum wants to keep everything in house.

That's just stupid. Gamboa was stopped and beaten up. It didn't go to the scorecards. But Khan had a close fight with Algieri who is no Gamboa by a longshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              I got it the other way around
              I do too actually.

Comment

Instead the frontrunners trying to outdo each other with fifferent opponents..how about the front runners face each other, winner gets Pac???

Kidding..get real, boxing doesnt work like that.But id rather Crawford-Khan than neithrr against Pac..Pac shud face Swift actually

Comment

Peeps should stop mentioning Khan. The dude's finished.... can't land a big fight, won't fight anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    Funny how people think pac is the same guy from 6 years ago, he hasnt knocked anyone out since he's been doing testing and he's 6 YEARS OLDER. Remember he was prepared for ANYTHING floyd would bring to the ring, and he said he was 100%, Freddie said he was 100% before the fight. Remember the SALT WATER MIRACLE CURE? Pac is finished, khan or Crawford would beat him. He cant handle speed and khan is faster, pac hasnt had KO power in 6 years and he's gotten older. Stick a fork in him, he's done.
                    he knocked down algeiri 6 times

Comment

Working...
                    X