Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Feels Robbed: I Thought We Outscored Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery, even Eddy Reynoso knew it, he was shocked that Canelo won!!! ))
    Look at his reaction at the announcement of the scores... TV Azteca, mexican TV had it 117-111 for Cotto... Cotto schooling Canelo

Comment

• Cotto was clearly robbed indeed... Like what they did to Lara.. The scoring was ridiculous LOL! Cotto threw and landed more combinations than Canelo.

Comment

• a brief summary of cotto's career the last 6 years

yuri foreman handicapped-knee
        margarito handicapped-eye
        mayorga handicapped-mentally
        martinez handicapped-knee
        geale handicapped-drained
        trout not handicapped-cotto loses
        floy not handicapped-cotto loses
        canelo not handicapped-cotto loses

Comment

• Originally posted by Masterchip2000 View Post
          Cotto was clearly robbed indeed... Like what they did to Lara.. The scoring was ridiculous LOL! Cotto threw and landed more combinations than Canelo.

Comment

• When was the last time Roach felt his fighter lost?

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              I would gladly take all of your points if Floyd is dumb enough to get into the ring with this Canelo. The only reason Floyd won the first time is because he drained the kid. Other than Oscar against Manny, I never seen a drainage that bad. Canelo is too big, strong, and fast for Floyd, whose punch resistance has gone down. He gets KO'ed. Canelo has been steadily improving since and the loss taught him a valuable lesson.
              i confess, floyd would have trouble but no way would canelo win. yes hes big and strong, improved since the loss but fast? er? absolutely not. his head was popped all night in the first fight and i see no other result in another unless as you say its at the full weight. im not sure what you meant when you said punch resistance....floyds or canelos? because floyd doesnt get hit!......does he.
              nah, fmj by wide decision. cottos resistance was never that great and he took a few decent punches the other night so im not so sure about canelos ability to throw big bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                a brief summary of cotto's career the last 6 years

yuri foreman handicapped-knee
                margarito handicapped-eye
                mayorga handicapped-mentally
                martinez handicapped-knee
                geale handicapped-drained
                trout not handicapped-cotto loses
                floy not handicapped-cotto loses
                canelo not handicapped-cotto loses
                toffee! oh and in the floyd fight.....miguel came the closest to beating the modern great than anyone..FACT.
                canelo although very good was schooled, just like the great juan manuel marquez and i dont say that with pleasure about jmm but, its another fact.
                sooooooooo...sven my friend have some of thattttttta!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthas View Post
                  Robbery, even Eddy Reynoso knew it, he was shocked that Canelo won!!! ))
                  Look at his reaction at the announcement of the scores... TV Azteca, mexican TV had it 117-111 for Cotto... Cotto schooling Canelo

are you serious? cotto schooling canelo? hell cotto winning?

Comment

• Haaahhahhaaa,yea caca roach just like with pacgirl you also thought you beat mayweather and was robbed riiight,and how you predicted a kneeguel ko win,you bitter old fart.all your predictions are crap and your crying robbery every time is fkn annoying,I love it when you lose.lol every time you claim robbery you should be kicked in the chest by ariza.

Comment

• Cotto got robbed like what happened to Lara. The scoring was ridiculous.
                      Last edited by Masterchip2000; 11-23-2015, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X