No announcement yet.

mikkel kessler will crush lucian bute!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I remember when Kessler was in Montreal at Bute vs Magee, wearing that leather jacket and he was looking at bute like he was meat.

i knew then Kessler really fancied the job, but Froch got there first

Kessler would have mullered him too
    That was back when Kessler really had a hard time finding opponents.

Bute is too mentally fragile to compete at the very highest level.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      That was back when Kessler really had a hard time finding opponents.

Bute is too mentally fragile to compete at the very highest level.
      The thing was that Interbox invited Kessler over as a smokescreen evidenced by them offering a laughable 500K for a fight against Bute in Quebec.

They didn't want Kessler. They just pretended.

I remember Bute in the postfight interview after Berrio(?) completely ducking Kessler. When asked if he was ready to fight the dane, Bute said: "... errrr... errrmmm.... there are other opponents".

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        The thing was that Interbox invited Kessler over as a smokescreen evidenced by them offering a laughable 500K for a fight against Bute in Quebec.

They didn't want Kessler. They just pretended.

I remember Bute in the postfight interview after Berrio(?) completely ducking Kessler. When asked if he was ready to fight the dane, Bute said: "... errrr... errrmmm.... there are other opponents".
        Yeah, and didn't they say they offered him $3million and he completely ducked out? Kessler laughed it off completely I remember. haha.

Comment

Thats a good fight he could also move up and face Pascal which would also be cool to see.

Comment

Working...
          X