Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Adam Booth left the Chris Eubank jnr camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Adam Booth left the Chris Eubank jnr camp?

Been watching a lot of training sessions of Eubank jnr on snapchat and Adam Booth is nowhere to be seen
    Theres been a rumours circulating thats hes left by their camp denies it.
    Anyone have any confirmation?

Shame if true, I think Eubank needs another trainer to polish his style and boxing skill. I think Eubank jnr can be outboxed fairly easily by a competent boxer.

Was listening to the Toe 2 Toe sky sports podcasts today and they said Booth was no longer Eubanks trainer, also heard it somewhere else just can't remember where

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Was listening to the Toe 2 Toe sky sports podcasts today and they said Booth was no longer Eubanks trainer, also heard it somewhere else just can't remember where
      was there an explanation why?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        was there an explanation why?
        Don't qoute me and it might not be the reason

But From what I remember it was basically laid out as too many strong personalities in camp specifically with Sr, he's hard to deal with , Too many Chiefs not enough Indians.

Comment

Ridiculous if so. It seemed he was getting some stability and direction in his career but not now again.

He had a good trainer there, the best platform in the UK in terms of promotion under Hearn and a mandatory shot at Daniel Jacobs for the world title. Now he has no fixed promoter, trainer left and he's fighting Nick Blackwell for the British title.

I know Eubank Sr. is his dad and will guide him and have a lot of knowledge to pass on but when Hearn, Warren and now Booth have all basically shown it's impossible to work with them because of Sr. and how they have ended up in the position they are again, you have to wonder if Sr. is guiding him right or letting his own ego get in the way of his sons progression.

Comment

Hopefully not.

There's been a lack of stability in too many areas already, it needs to stop. Changing trainers and promoters should be a rare occurrence, not a monthly occurrence.

Comment

Working...
            X