Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley "If Juan Manuel Marquez Is Ready. Lets fight!"(VIDEO).... Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley "If Juan Manuel Marquez Is Ready. Lets fight!"(VIDEO).... Who Win?

Mosley calls out Marquez near end of the video. Even though Mosley looked like he was past it in his last fight, still wouldn't mind seeing this match up.. who wins?

Juan Manuel Marquez by KO
    38.00%
    Shane Mosley by KO
    26.00%
    Juan Manuel Marquez by Decision
    28.00%
    Shane Mosley by Decision
    6.00%
    Draw
    2.00%

He's in need of money

Marquez would stop him

Comment

Marquez UD

Comment

Mosley has no business in the ring.

If the fight happens I'll take Marquez. Mosley can't take a punch anymore

Comment

FLoyd is his own boss

Comment

as a man i feel b ad for JMM

that asian whore took him to the cleaners and i Saw it a mile away.

americans in general are suckers for asian women because they think they are more loyal than white american women. that is so far from the truth, american men are just not used to having a femminine women instead of the liberal manly amercan women.

that whore took him to the cleaners. there is no such thing as love when women start hitting 30+ they are just prostititues.

Comment

Really? So I guess all those rumors about him being broke and living off friends might be true.

Obviously JMM by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                as a man i feel b ad for JMM

that asian whore took him to the cleaners and i Saw it a mile away.

americans in general are suckers for asian women because they think they are more loyal than white american women. that is so far from the truth, american men are just not used to having a femminine women instead of the liberal manly amercan women.

that whore took him to the cleaners. there is no such thing as love when women start hitting 30+ they are just prostititues.
                It's Ok bro , we are here for you

How many times did she cheat on you bro?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  It's Ok bro , we are here for you

How many times did she cheat on you bro?
                  every man gets cheated on

just pointing out the divorce rate in america

sucks that his wife suckered him into "marriage" and took all h is ****! i feel bad for shane.

but when I saw that whore it was so obvious she was a gold digging whore

these american men are suckers for asian and latina women

they are not used to femminen women and mistake it for loyalty. they quickly realize that all women are the same. prostitiues.

Comment

Shane stops Marquez or UD..

Look folks Marquez only looks good against Pac styles make fights.. Marquez lost to Bradely and Shane is quick and also a natural WW fighter..

Please dont bring up the Alvarado win. Mile High has no skills whatsoever, hear but no skills.. wait he has no hear either taking that L from Rios..

Comment

Working...
                    X