Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Found Dead in Hotel Water Tank; Creepy Security Footage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of the movie Dark Water where they found the dead little girl in the water tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
      Reminds me of the movie Dark Water where they found the dead little girl in the water tank.
      What i was thinking.

But the girl in the film wasnt either high, or mentally ill. Seems this girl was a step over just acting kooky.

Comment

I think this has to do with a bigger crime like a prostitution ring or something

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

obviously she's looking over her shoulder for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            I think this has to do with a bigger crime like a prostitution ring or something

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            obviously she's looking over her shoulder for a reason

Interesting. But she seemed playful. Not scared. Stepping in and out of the lift and pressing all the buttons, then standing outside bending her fingers back.

If you are hiding from someone you try to be inconspicuous. She was doing the opposite. But who knows.

Comment

looks like security had something to with it.

who else controls the elevators and would have access to the water tanks? provided that the two events are connected in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                i dont get what that tape has anything to do with her death?

outside of the movies, most young women don't regularly have to hide from somebody in an elevator.

that's odd behavior.

regular elevator behavior does not involve peeking around a corner with such a level of caution.

if i had to guess i would think that she was trying to avoid somebody. it's not a huge leap to assume that the person she was avoiding had something to do with her death.

Comment

My professional opinion is that she clearly comitted suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Interesting. But she seemed playful. Not scared. Stepping in and out of the lift and pressing all the buttons, then standing outside bending her fingers back.

If you are hiding from someone you try to be inconspicuous. She was doing the opposite. But who knows.
                    Originally posted by New England View Post
                    outside of the movies, most young women don't regularly have to hide from somebody in an elevator.

that's odd behavior.

regular elevator behavior does not involve peeking around a corner with such a level of caution.

if i had to guess i would think that she was trying to avoid somebody. it's not a huge leap to assume that the person she was avoiding had something to do with her death.

agreed. she's a ****ing weirdo and im glad she's gone from this world.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

that's odd behavior.

Yeah but If she was hiding I wonder why she was making all those hand jesters and such, that wouldn't help at all

Comment

Working...
                      X