Collapse
No announcement yet.

In reality I think *****s, Golden Boy, and the Mayweathers won the first round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In reality I think *****s, Golden Boy, and the Mayweathers won the first round

of this steroid court case. If the judge didn't feel like they have a case, the judge would have dismissed it. Why they motion to get the case dismiss I don't know. Now they will have their real chance to proof in court and show why Manny is on peds.

are you freaking ******ed?

mayweather and gb tried to DISMISS THE CASE MADE BY PACMAN and this got rejected.

seriously were you dropped on your head? if pac had no case, the case would have been dimissed

Comment

lol........

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        of this steroid court case. If the judge didn't feel like they have a case, the judge would have dismissed it. Why they motion to get the case dismiss I don't know. Now they will have their real chance to proof in court and show why Manny is on peds.
        ahahahaha classic

in the words of charlie sheen...duh winning

Comment

Yep.. Floyd stays winning.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            are you freaking ******ed?

mayweather and gb tried to DISMISS THE CASE MADE BY PACMAN and this got rejected.

seriously were you dropped on your head? if pac had no case, the case would have been dimissed
            Not so fast, I just think you're the one that's a little slow here haha. Why they tried to have the case dismissed I don't know. Here they are constantly yapping at how Pacquiao is on this ped and that ped so the judge is just giving them the opportunity to proof themselve. In other words, the judge believed in them. I thought I was high when I read that Golden Boy and the Mayweathers tried to have the case dismissed, also how *****s were getting mad that the case was going to go on and Pac wasn't going to proof ****. Golden Boy, Mayweathers, and *****s should be jumping for joy because here they have their real chance to proof what a cheat Pacquiao is LOL.

Comment

Did anyone else drop a few IQ points after reading this??

Comment

omg.... no one, really no one here could probably have a lower IQ than the TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  Did anyone else drop a few IQ points after reading this??
                  It's just a lame attempt of satire which some of you did not get.

Comment

LOL @ ModernTalking.
                    Very thoughtful and provacative...hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X