Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Stops Campbell After Three, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Campbell claim to fame for me was his impressive win over Juan Diaz, but I knew he was not going to beat Bradley, I didn't see the fight but I know Bradley is very good at boxing and that he is better than Nate Campbell who is not a true JR WW.

Comment

• if a guy says he cant see and people that are thousands of miles away disagree call him a *****. WOW. it was a butt, a bad decision, and Nate has every right to complain. Blood behind the eye of a 37 year old fighter is not good. all this warrior talk is BS. warriors end up like zombies when they stop fighting. dont wanna see anyone like that.

Comment

• And just like that, after months and months and months and months, Nate Campbell is gone! Good, now I don't have to listen or read anything from this fool again

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GPqPfq7M8A

what a classless **** Nate is

Comment

• i think if nate campbell wants to complete his transformation into becoming a women we should support him and grant him the NC he so desperately desires

Comment

• Karma strikes back when he talked about Victor Ortiz quiting hahaha.

Comment

• Nate did not deserve to wear that Gatti t-shirt......what a clown, tired of hearing his sob story..you'd think he was a determined and driven fighter would go to all costs to get the W......I guess he forgot what sport he's in and commited a boxing sin that could put the nail on his careers coffin.....as unfair as it might be

Comment

• Campbell quit, full stop. He didn't even try to fight on, not even for one more round. He didn't even let his corner try to stop the bleeding. It's like he had his mind set on pulling out before he even went back to his corner. Cotto fought on like a warrior with a much worse cut.

Nate Campbell - Is disappointing for someone who talks so much!

Comment

• What's fair is fair; the cut was to a head but should have been a nocontest, nate was

Still gonna get his ass whooped by bradley. Damn bradley is the real deal at 140lbs. You see this is who pacman should be fighting. Hands down, no catch weight , no bull****, just fight at 140lbs. But freddie would want none of bradley.

Comment

• Amen!!! Very well said!

Comment

Working...
                      X