Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cotto Planned TO QUIT AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't see the big deal. Even if he did plan to, he didn't so the point is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
      yup that's the only time!
      There aren't many fighters with heart like Margarito. Like him or not, he's a crazy son of a ***** and when Shane was hitting him with everything but the kitchen sink, he was just smiling and laughing at Shane.:alien: Marg is a fucking animal.

Comment

sometimes quitting aint that bad.

if cotto did say "stop the fight when something happens" i think its an intelligent decision... by round 9 everyone knows he can no longer pull an upset. would you risk your health just for the sake being called a warrior.

what good is a fighter with heart if he's a vegestable.

he'll live to fight another day.

don't compare him to marg, because marg is a fool.

Comment

Son of a ***** he has no heart! I don't care what you say! He told the corner to stop it in the 12th if anything happened. how can anyone support this fuken quiter! Fight to the end dude!!! Cotto was on his bicycle trying to save face because he's ego wouldn't let me him give it his all because he knew he would get ko'd

Now lets go back to last january when margarito was taking a much worse beating from shane! Did margarito get on his bike and run??? No margarito kept coming forward even as he was getting hit! He kept coming and coming!

Cotto tells his corner to stop the fight if anything happens
          Margarito yells at his corner to NOT STOP THE FIGHT

Cotto backpeddles trying to save face scared of getting hit by a smaller man
          Margarito kept coming giving 100% effort never giving up against a bigger guy

MARGARITO>Cotto

And if cotto has the balls to rematch him he'd get killed again!

Cotto's face looked worse against manny than against tony so where are the cottotards accusing manny of illegal wraps??? Fuken idiots! Cotto is done! Margarito ruined the poor dude!

Cotto's blood is weak! He will always be a quitter! What a damn shame!

Im not gonna regurgitate that same old BS about him having to have balls to step through the ropes etc, but how many fighters do you estimate step through the ropes with the mindset they will never quit? but how many fighters do quit? quite a few, not to say i think Cotto quit but it just goes to show how your opponent can break you mentally when he is beating you, so you start to understand that when a fighter says!! he will never quit he never truly knows whether he will or not until he is in the kitchen with all that heat raining down on him.

What im basically trying to say is, you! can talk tough on here and say!! you would never quit but when push comes to shove im sure you there is some give in you somewhere along the line, of coarse you will say there isn't but you! have never been in that type of situation to back up your words that you would not quit.

Talk is cheap tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by polvault View Post
            sometimes quitting aint that bad.

if cotto did say "stop the fight when something happens" i think its an intelligent decision... by round 9 everyone knows he can no longer pull an upset. would you risk your health just for the sake being called a warrior.

what good is a fighter with heart if he's a vegestable.

he'll live to fight another day.

don't compare him to marg, because marg is a fool.
            A true warrior isn't thinking about ANYTHING but doing his best to try to win the fight! Does a firefighter stop and think before he goes into a burning house about what might happen to him if he tries to save the person in there? That mentality you have along with cotto IS A WEAK ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              He went for a round in which he knew he was going to get his a** handed to him and he has no heart? **** you. He was in against a man he couldn't beat and came out fought round after round. Pacquiao was giving him the business the final seven rounds and he still fought on. No heart? You're an idiot.
              Cosign this. Cotto gives fans their monies worth, by the time the 11th round came, Pacquiao had already landed more than 300 punches. More than anyone Cotto's ever fought.

OP is **** talk.

Comment

A true warrior isn't thinking about ANYTHING but doing his best to try to win the fight! Does a firefighter stop and think before he goes into a burning house about what might happen to him if he tries to save the person in there? That mentality you have along with cotto IS A WEAK ONE!
                You are mentally weak for not being able to apply commonsense and come to the conclusion that what you say! you will do is not always reflective of what you will actually do, so you talking tough and making out you would not do the same is what is, all talk!!!

Not to say i think Cotto quit anyway.

When you have been in that!! situation then you can chastise others, ****!

Comment

Cotto got a ton of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Im not gonna regurgitate that same old BS about him having to have balls to step through the ropes etc, but how many fighters do you estimate step through the ropes with the mindset they will never quit? but how many fighters do quit? quite a few, not to say i think Cotto quit but it just goes to show how your opponent can break you mentally when he is beating you, so you start to understand that when a fighter says!! he will never quit he never truly knows whether he will or not until he is in the kitchen with all that heat raining down on him.

What im basically trying to say is, you! can talk tough on here and say!! you would never quit but when push comes to shove im sure you there is some give in you somewhere along the line, of coarse you will say there isn't but you! have never been in that type of situation to back up your words that you would not quit.

Talk is cheap tough guy.
                    I have to agree with Dynamite. Cotto puts his life on the line each and every time. Cotto has been bloodied and hurt many times in the ring, yet he continued fighting. He seemed to be more exhausted and worn out against Margarito, and he didn't want anymore- that was the only time.

As for last night, I could have sworn Cotto said he wanted to continue fighting in the very last seconds of his interview with Merchant on the matter.

So give me a break, seriously.

Comment

once you've been there its easy to go there the second time!!.....I saw some quit in Cotto!!....I felt bad watching someone I considered a warrior reduced to a survivor!!

Comment

Working...
                      X