• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunne ain't keeping that belt.

I feel sorry for Barry.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      is he any good?

If he's a big hitter Dunnes could be in trouble. He's a wee bit chinny. Although he does always get up.
      Krat's pretty good.. Certainly the best super bantam in Thailand.. Had a hum dinger here, with another local hero, Somsak Sithchatchawal, a former WBA champ with over 50 wins & a big punching southpaw to boot.. Krat Ko'd him in 11, although I think it's fair to say, Somsak was a bit past prime..
      With regard to Dunnes chances, it all depends on him.. If he chooses to trade, I doubt he'll win.. All Thai fighters have good chins & Krat's no different, we all know Dunne can get caught cold.. However, Kratt was outboxed by the light punching Valadimir Sidorenko in his 1st attempt for the title, so I think if Dunne boxes & moves, he may force a late stoppage or get the nod.. Dunne will need to avoid Krat's right hand, though...

Comment

Seen some comments on Andy Lee.. I think he's sound.. Terrific pair of hands, especially the left hook.. He gets his defense sorted, he's going places.. Trust...

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          Krat's pretty good.. Certainly the best super bantam in Thailand.. Had a hum dinger here, with another local hero, Somsak Sithchatchawal, a former WBA champ with over 50 wins & a big punching southpaw to boot.. Krat Ko'd him in 11, although I think it's fair to say, Somsak was a bit past prime..
          With regard to Dunnes chances, it all depends on him.. If he chooses to trade, I doubt he'll win.. All Thai fighters have good chins & Krat's no different, we all know Dunne can get caught cold.. However, Kratt was outboxed by the light punching Valadimir Sidorenko in his 1st attempt for the title, so I think if Dunne boxes & moves, he may force a late stoppage or get the nod.. Dunne will need to avoid Krat's right hand, though...
          good stuff. cheers man.

PS lol at humdinger, great word, should be used more often. My old man says it all the time.

Comment

i see dunne winning this on points after watching a couple of this thai`s fights hes just ok with little power to scare dunne and good boxing skills but dunne has 3 inch height advantage also...

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
              i see dunne winning this on points after watching a couple of this thai`s fights hes just ok with little power to scare dunne and good boxing skills but dunne has 3 inch height advantage also...
              He does have power, But Dunne's been in with better.. I think Bernard can win to...

Comment

Working...
              X