Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a man puts a gun to your head and says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight up for reals. I'd look up at him, gentlely put my hand on his gun push his gun away and like a good guy just sweetly tell him that he doesn't need a gun and that all he needs to is ask.

Then I'd pull his pants down and pull out his beef and just let him go balls deep in my mouth.

Comment

That happened to me today, then i realised he had a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        Haha gay fuks
        I had a gun pulled on me when I was 11/12 ...Some wee black gang banger from Stratford. ..told him to get to fuk
        Had another pulled on me a few years back by an English guy in thailand. ..told him he was a wee **** and that he wouldn't get out of there (had my thai pals with me) he ran off haha

Americans live a differnet life
        Loyal ass ladyboys They aren't about to let some cvnt kill their ATM.

By the way, what's your native language? I commend you trying to learn English. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          you either give them head or die.....which do you choose
          win win scenario for those of us who are both suicidal and gay..

Comment

I had a good run

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
              Easy...basically I'd tell him...I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you walk away now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
              ...Good luck...

Comment

I'd rip an upper cut on his off button. Bag the ****er, tie chains around the bag with a masterlock. Then drop him off the bridge down to Davy Jones locker where he'll spend eternity

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                  Easy...basically I'd tell him...I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you walk away now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
                  Ric got ******* skills.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                    ive been shot, literally didnt feel a thing. Just got blasted, felt funny guess it was the shock, just remebering passing out and coming back a few times, being in the ambulances, then waking up in the hospital bed with a weird tingle in my right leg that was it.
                    Everyone I know who got shot didn't really feel pain til later. Like in the hospital.

I had a homeboy run to the car with a bullet in his leg, groin. Didn't tell us he was shot til later.

My lil bro didn't tell me he was shot til like minutes later. He got hit in the foot and didn't realize it.

The only homeboy who screamed, cried right after got shot..... shot himself accidentally in the ass. I guess no adrenaline, shock when u shoot yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Everyone I know who got shot didn't really feel pain til later. Like in the hospital.

I had a homeboy run to the car with a bullet in his leg, groin. Didn't tell us he was shot til later.

My lil bro didn't tell me he was shot til like minutes later. He got hit in the foot and didn't realize it.

The only homeboy who screamed, cried right after got shot..... shot himself accidentally in the ass. I guess no adrenaline, shock when u shoot yourself.
                      You're a hard nukka right? **** out of here.

Comment

Working...
                      X