Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like shooting Afghans in the ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm high reading this and I've been holding the biggest grin ever for the last 3 minutes

Comment

Bet that dude felt like Forrest Gump "ahhh something bit me"

Just kidding he's probably in Guantanamo Bay I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        It had to be sometime in June 2010, on patrol we saw this kid planting something on the road and we did a dismount, 25's 35's 100's blah blah

Then he starts running. I was really green looking back I would have shot center mass and let him gasp out bleeding in the sand but I shot him in the ass

OK that's it.
        Did he ask you why over and over. I always found that amusing for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Did he ask you why over and over. I always found that amusing for some reason.
          Our interpreter was telling us that the dude was just looking for rocks or some ****

I always cursed them out I would be like "fuckyou!" "Your country is shit!" and they would smile and wave lmao.

Comment

Our interpreter was telling us that the dude was just looking for rocks or some ****

I always cursed them out I would be like "fuckyou!" "Your country is shit!" and they would smile and wave lmao.
            whenever they'd get ****ed up they would alway go "why" over and over. I asked our terp what the purpose of it was and they said its their way of saying ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              whenever they'd get ****ed up they would alway go "why" over and over. I asked our terp what the purpose of it was and they said its their way of saying ouch.
              I never knew that. That's funny as hell. Ugh I hate them lmao, I would throw candy at them like chuck it in their faces.

I really didn't care

Comment

It had to be sometime in June 2010, on patrol we saw this kid planting something on the road and we did a dismount, 25's 35's 100's blah blah

Then he starts running. I was really green looking back I would have shot center mass and let him gasp out bleeding in the sand but I shot him in the ass

OK that's it.
                Yeah, that karma I gave ya earlier? I'll be taking that back soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Murphy View Post
                  Yeah, that karma I gave ya earlier? I'll be taking that back soon as I can.
                  It's grey so it doesn't matter.

Comment

It's grey so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

Literally me

Comment

Working...
                      X