Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judah lack of mental composure may have him get DQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab had the skill/talent of Mayweather but not the intelligence/will.

His chin might be a notch or two below too.

As much as I love the antics of Garcia's dad I'd also be well chuffed if Zab did a number on him. I just love underdogs.

Comment

judah always been a headcase... that's why he's a loser in boxing, he doesn't have it mentally

Comment

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
        I thought Zab had a chance in this fight. Thats before i saw him flip out today, reminded me again how weak mentally zab is.
        Same. It's a shame because a game, focused Zab could easily dismantle Garcia...but of course the Garcia team knew it'd be easy enough to get under his skin. Another name for Garcia's resume...

Comment

i have never been high on garcia, i just dont know how much judah has left in the tank

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
            I thought Judah by this point in his career would be more mentally sound and collected. Unfortunately, the lack of discipline and mental toughness showed itself at the press conference. Judah has been labeled as a front-runner who fades out in the later rounds as he did against Mayweather and Baldomir.

I think if Judah starts to lose badly he may resort to dirty antics as he did with the Mayweather low blows. Wouldn't be shocked with all the bad blood that this ends in a DQ. Hopefully, there won't be a brawl as the end of Bowe-Golota 2 or Tyson-Holyfield 2.
            Man, what are you talking about? They didn't let him go to a basketball game or something because Garcia was there and then they make his family wait outside of this press thing while Garcia's dad freely calls him calls him the n-word.

Dude has every right to be pissed and he is going to put it on Danny who will only have his dad to blame for his loss when he is getting up of the canvas.

Comment

this is upset of the year

Comment

Don't blame Zab for being vex. **** talking is one thing, racial abuse is another but to be the one vilified after receiving all of that crap would be too much.

Comment

Working...
                X