No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ailicec View Post
    Mayweather Guerrero will have less pay per view than Canelo Trout . Guaranteed! Opponents mean everything!
    Canelo v Trout isn't even going to be on PPV

Comment

• That May 4th card just lost a lot of buys. I was looking forward to Trout-Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        That May 4th card just lost a lot of buys. I was looking forward to Trout-Canelo.
        That is correct, however Floyd will do #'s regardless..

Comment

• I hope it's done. They thought they'd feed us another over-matched opponent. But they seen we were not going for it, so they had no choice. Anyhow I hope it's official soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            That May 4th card just lost a lot of buys. I was looking forward to Trout-Canelo.
            yea thats the only thing that had me sold on it. I'm glad Floyd didn't give in to that ultimatum though Canelo is a *** for trying to do that ****. Its kinda disrespectful imo

Comment

• Lol Floyd shut down Canelo quickly. I guess Mayweather is gonna have to beg Broner to make a fight on the PPV undercard now.

Comment

• Can't wait to hear what the Canelo haters will come up with now. Dude is gonna bring the heat to Trout, glad he is fighting the best opposition available.

Comment

• Most casual fans like myself just want to see mayweather and other big names fight. Not saying canelo and trout are not big names. But mayweather sells himself well and I would expect plently of buzz regardless of the mediocre opponents or undercards.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Can't wait to hear what the Canelo haters will come up with now. Dude is gonna bring the heat to Trout, glad he is fighting the best opposition available.
                    Oh yeah, I got 50 billion says he ain't bring shiaat.

Comment

• how are people saying that mayweather needs other fighters to sell a PPV card?

mayweather has been a household name for a while now....everyone knows who he is, even before I got into boxing I knew who he was, I know people who aren't even boxing fans talk about who mayweather is fighting next, the fact alone should prove that mayweather can sell a PPV card by himself

and no, casual fans don't care about the undercard, so that shows that having a bunch of well known Mexican fighters on the undercard doesn't sell a fight

ppl need to open their eyes, mayweather is top dog in boxing

and im really glad canelo-trout is on showtime on 4/20, that means I can actually watch it live at the university

Comment

Working...
                      X