No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dezumu View Post
    Like people claiming Martinez' KO over Williams was lucky. Their butt really aches today
    Seeing the gif, Pacquiao was ready to throw a left then boom sleeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      Pacquiao is too focus on politics/popularity/wealth to be close to his killer instinct he had when he was still a up and comming.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfanjunior View Post
        Proof of Marquez using PEDs? STFU.
        Proof huh.

JM Marquez is working w/ admitted steroid dealer Angel "Memo" Heredia (Hernandez on 24/7). Heredia testfied he supplied PEDs to Marion Jones

Angel Guillermo Heredia is identified as Source A in the felony indictment. He agreed to be a cooperating witness three years ago when, according to court filings, investigators confronted him with evidence of his drug trafficking and money laundering. Since then, Mr. Heredia said, he has provided prosecutors with documentation and with the names of many elite track athletes and Olympic medal winners.

This is the guy to work with if you need to find new "strength"

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
          Beautiful!!! Walked right into it.
          Last edited by Dazzaman; 12-09-2012, 02:17 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            You obviously don't understand what I'm typing. It wasn't a lucky shot, I clearly stated that a few times. But some masterful plan, BS...no fukin way.

Look at the exchange right before the KO. JMM was flayling away when he got caught with a big shot, he was WIDE open for a counter and Manny missed, it's boxing.

JMM gets hit, he doesn't hold, he doesn't retreat, he fights. He caught Manny with a beautiful shot and one he works on but it wasn't his idea to retreat to the ropes or some masterful plan to get hit and hurt and lure Manny in...LOL

He was hurt, fought like a real Mexican does and fired back. Manny got over confident, leaped in and got hit flush on the point of the chin.

That is all, we can turn this into Area 51 but it was not.
            How was it not planned when Marquez repeatedly landed the same shot that Dropped Pacquiao TWICE, that compubox BS that shows that Marquez landed only 2 shots to Pacquiao's jaw is plain ******ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              JMM was ahead on all cards at the KO , just being aggressive and missing doesnt win fights but I guess in Pacland it does probably because they dont understand boxing just Pac fight ., right man won !
              Are you smoking weed? Ahead on all cards? Manny won the 4th and 5th and knocked JMM down to go ahead after JMM lost the first two rounds.

WTF are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                I just find it hilarious that an entire fanbase that was against extra and random drug testing, is now all of a sudden so adamant on the matter.....agendas
                Pacquiao fans seeing their fighter KOd to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I don't think we can chock it up to a simple mistake because it wasn't the first time Marquez had attempted the same thing, nor was it the first time he had connected with the same punch.

It was a clear strategy decision on his part to retreat against the ropes and try and time that right hand again.

He obviously didn't plan on getting touched up as much as he did.

In the 3rd fight it was clear that his strategy was based on keeping it in the center of the ring and timing that uppercut right hand.

We saw him land that at will again tonight when he wanted too, so he could have easily made it a clone of the 3rd fight, albeit getting touched up a bit more, instead he chose to rely on the right hand counter.

It was bad luck that Manny stumbled on Marquez foot off the feint, but thats the same way Marquez got knocked down the round before.

To imply that Marquez was throwing that right hand out of desperation instead of out of a concrete strategy is counter to everything we know about the man and how he fights.
                  Props right here...just watch the 6th round, u can clearly see he was trying to land that right counter, he even connects to the top of Manny's head and makes Manny slow his roll for a couple of seconds.. he missed that right barely several times in that round and JMM paid for it when he did.....Pac got overzealous and paid for it

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    Manny just isn't the same fighter since he came off PED's
                    Agreed, You stop the juice you Get knocked the F OUT

Comment

• This is some bull****. I swear Im cursed. Everytime I order a fight its bull**** and the one time I decide not to order it and wait, this happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X