Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    Pacquaio the steroid user did not agree to the test Floyd wanted for 2 years he had nothing but lame excuses that only pac lovers buy.

Pac wanted to take a test that can easily be beaten so his groupies can say ,"you see,i told you its god given talent".

I really don`t like coming to this forum cause its extremely bias,and i noticed a lot of black posters don`t come here anymore for that reason,and i even got a private message 1 time from a black poster telling me "lets start our own forum and lets leave this forum" and i noticed he does`nt post here anymore.The reason i come is cause all the haters spreading disinfo and there are well meaning people gullible enough to believe the lies that`s spread in this forum by the haters so i try to counter the lies.
    LMFAO lets got to a private forum so we can all blow floyd in peace.

No I must stay here and wave my mighty flowmo shield to defend Floyds name.

****ing fanboy :gay:

Comment

• Gabriel Montoya is far from a clown.

I respect that dudes grind.

Honestly one of my favorite boxing writers.

Comment

• lol , if someone is cheating , you would think he'd have the balls to face anyone....but my goodness , floyd is taking b1tchassness to a whole new level...

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          LMFAO lets got to a private forum so we can all blow floyd in peace.

No I must stay here and wave my mighty flowmo shield to defend Floyds name.

****ing fanboy :gay:
          That says it all about how to be a Froid fanboy lol

Comment

• forgifs.com

Comment

Pacquaio the steroid user did not agree to the test Floyd wanted for 2 years he had nothing but lame excuses that only pac lovers buy.

Pac wanted to take a test that can easily be beaten so his groupies can say ,"you see,i told you its god given talent".

I really don`t like coming to this forum cause its extremely bias,and i noticed a lot of black posters don`t come here anymore for that reason,and i even got a private message 1 time from a black poster telling me "lets start our own forum and lets leave this forum" and i noticed he does`nt post here anymore.The reason i come is cause all the haters spreading disinfo and there are well meaning people gullible enough to believe the lies that`s spread in this forum by the haters so i try to counter the lies.
              Pure comedy gold!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Pure comedy gold!
                There's already a special little place for tards like him it's called the FightHype forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by lperez85 View Post
                  Gabriel Montoya is far from a clown.

I respect that dudes grind.

Honestly one of my favorite boxing writers.
                  If he accused pacquiao of something he'd be a rat,*****,drug dealer,prostitute lover,sex pervert,corrupt,gay,bastard ..you name it.

Comment

Amazing

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X