Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight should be a war

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
      What bull****, rios vs alverado is a good fight but what the hell is happening to the undercard of chavez jr vs Martinez?

Top rank sucks for undercards but it seems like this one will take the cake.
      Unless they put the above fight on it(they won't).
      They should. Both of these guys last fought in April. But knowing Rios' fat ass he's probably not in shape for a fight in September.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

summary of the reaction from the new england region as well

back from when john travolta was ZE man

plus karma. very very clever

Comment

War for sure. Win or lose, this fight could be huge for both careers if it (even partially) lives up to its potential.

Rios KO 10.

Comment

I see Alvarado beating him, but who knows if they'll give him the win...

Comment

Rios along with Broner is just an HBO hype job.

Comment

Alvarado can beat Rios. This is a 50-50 fight in my opinion. Rios will benefit from not having to cut as much weight, but Alvarado will actually be as big as Rios, something Rios isn't use to.

Great fight, FOTY potential for sure.

Comment

So how long is Arum planning on letting this one "marinate"?

Hope it happens though, I see Alvarado stopping Rios in a FOTY type war to be honest. Mike has been wanting Rios for a while now, that's the word around Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    So how long is Arum planning on letting this one "marinate"?

Hope it happens though, I see Alvarado stopping Rios in a FOTY type war to be honest. Mike has been wanting Rios for a while now, that's the word around Denver.
                    Went to Delgado's before his fight with Herrera, before he left for LA, and got to talk to Mike. A really down to earth guy, but he said the number one fight he wanted this year was Brandon Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Went to Delgado's before his fight with Herrera, before he left for LA, and got to talk to Mike. A really down to earth guy, but he said the number one fight he wanted this year was Brandon Rios.
                      That's dope bro, are you from the Denver area as well?

Comment

Working...
                      X