No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I knew he had Parkinson's. I was diagnosed with ADHD."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios: "I knew he had Parkinson's. I was diagnosed with ADHD."

A little late for this, but Brandon gets really punished in this interview, especially in the last half of the video. Roach said he was one of his favorite up and coming fighters.

that interviewer b1tch got on my nerves....he apologized, Freddie accepted...move on

Comment

He sounds like he has more than ADHD. He sounds a little immature.

I hope he get Hattoned or KOED like P.WIll just did in his next fight.

Just for making fun of the guy.

Apology?? He knew what he was doing , he thought he was being cute and all with the camera of 24/7 by joking like that. He sounds like hes a little slow.

Comment

wE ALL FORGIVE BRANDON RIOS!!!! THIS IS BOXING AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE SAY **** TO GET HYPE FOR A FIGHT! RIOS IS A GOOD DUDE AND A HELL OF A FIGHTER.

Comment

Jesus Christ woman, how long are you going to labour on the same topic. He apologised.

Then she says I'm rooting for your opponent 'just because, hehe'.

Get out of my sight.

Comment

obviously has to be a female, *****es know how to cut deep and kick you when your down

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              that interviewer b1tch got on my nerves....he apologized, Freddie accepted...move on
              **** that "he apologized ****"

In boxing there is a lof of trash talking from camps.

Mayorga is an excellent trash talker. And nothing that Mayorga has done comes close to what he did.

You can say whatever you want , but you dont make fun of something like that. That goes beyond personal. That is an illness. is not like he said Roach is a ***** or a chicken. He crossed the line man. Is disgusting to em really.

Caballero's trash talk combined with Mayorga's and B-Hop throwing the P.R flag combined , dont come close to what he did. Thats just not a mistake you can afford to make and apologize 2 weeks later.

Comment

it was a joke gone wrong who cares move on Freddy did

Comment

Agree Mak. Wish Rios would have told her off.

Comment

Acted like a dick on 24/7 but seemed quite cool without the hollywood spotlight on him.

... Much like Maynever.

Comment

Working...
                    X