filipino article saying Nino Romero uses dirty tactics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    You forgot B. Hopkins, that's one dirty MotherF****
    Oh yeah, thats just part of the game. If you can rattle your opponent's composure with the audacity of your attack, you can gain a serious mental edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
      Oh yeah, thats just part of the game. If you can rattle your opponent's composure with the audacity of your attack, you can gain a serious mental edge.
      For what it's worth homey I enjoy your articles, don't let the hate penetrate.

Comment

your weak, biased and uneducated... i still remember the crayola taggings home boy, keep reading them boxing books, you might get there...

Comment

"I think in the first fight, he was so worried about not head butting Romero that it threw him off," said Arevalo.

So in the rematch he is just going to be himself? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            "I think in the first fight, he was so worried about not head butting Romero that it threw him off," said Arevalo.

So in the rematch he is just going to be himself? lol.
            im telling you, someone like mayol or his team calling romero or anyone else a dirty fighter is hilarious and stupid and this article supports it

Comment

You forgot B. Hopkins, that's one dirty MotherF****
              That old man even practices headbutts in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                your weak, biased and uneducated... i still remember the crayola taggings home boy, keep reading them boxing books, you might get there...
                Look who's talking, haha

Comment

Didn't romero got caught using a PED against Viloria?

not only the guy is dirty, he's also a cheater.
                  Last edited by VERDUGO; 06-13-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    Uh huh, so is it my bias that got me into the Boxing Writers Association of America at only 22 years old? lol

I appreciate the hate, it's guys like you that fueled me when I first started. Now look where I am, while you're in the same spot as 4 years ago lol.

Comment

For what it's worth homey I enjoy your articles, don't let the hate penetrate.
                      Thanks my man, I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X