Collapse
No announcement yet.

something just pushed me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] something just pushed me!

im sitting in mah comfy ass chair and "something" just pushed me on my back...it felt like almost like someone poked me really hard on my back...turned around and nothing was there.

and last night i coughed up blood

is god trying to tell me something

you just watched Paranormal Activity didn't you

Comment

Tymann, stop smoking for one, and you probably just had a spasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        you just watched Paranormal Activity didn't you
        Nope. that movie was way overrated IMO. i probably would of liked it alot more if it didnt get the rediculous hype it got. what did you think of it mak?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Tymann, stop smoking for one, and you probably just had a spasm.
          LOL. i hope it was a spasm dog. ive had like 4 chest xrays within the last 4 months because i had pneaumonia and nothing is there. so i dont know what the **** is causing it. but smoking by itself doesnt cause it. usually its caused by something added on i.e. pneaumonia, tuberculosis, severe bronchi infections etc. TB runs in my family to..that is whats scary about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
            Nope. that movie was way overrated IMO. i probably would of liked it alot more if it didnt get the rediculous hype it got. what did you think of it mak?

it was so hyped by my friends that it failed to live up to it...i watched it high and drunk as ****...in the dark and it didn't really do anything for me...my girl, who's a chicken****, fell asleep

Comment

LOL. i hope it was a spasm dog. ive had like 4 chest xrays within the last 4 months because i had pneaumonia and nothing is there. so i dont know what the **** is causing it. but smoking by itself doesnt cause it. usually its caused by something added on i.e. pneaumonia, tuberculosis, severe bronchi infections etc. TB runs in my family to..that is whats scary about it.
              I have coughed up blood before, when i used to be a smoker, it happened about 3 times, and nothing ever came of it, one of the times i had a really bad cold though, i dont know what it is, but if you have been x rayed etc then i doubt its anything serious, if you have a bad cough you can burst blood vessels etc which can cause it.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                it was so hyped by my friends that it failed to live up to it...i watched it high and drunk as ****...in the dark and it didn't really do anything for me...my girl, who's a chicken****, fell asleep
                yea. i refuse to watch horror movies with a girl all up on me cause they start gettin to wild and crazy with their jumps and spaz outs and **** lol. ive been hit in the balls, scratched and hair pulled while watching scary movies with a female. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  I have coughed up blood before, when i used to be a smoker, it happened about 3 times, and nothing ever came of it, one of the times i had a really bad cold though, i dont know what it is, but if you have been x rayed etc then i doubt its anything serious, if you have a bad cough you can burst blood vessels etc which can cause it.
                  yea, your probably right earl. i do need to quit smoking though.

Comment

im sitting in mah comfy ass chair and "something" just pushed me on my back...it felt like almost like someone poked me really hard on my back...turned around and nothing was there.

and last night i coughed up blood

is god trying to tell me something
                    Sorry about that.....I have been drinking and do tend to get a little friendly.

Comment

Working...
                    X