No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz is Relishing His Action Hero Role

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz is Relishing His Action Hero Role

Give credit to Leo Santa Cruz for taking full advantage of a golden opportunity.

The unbeaten bantamweight titlist made a major statement in becoming the first to stop Eric Morel, a member of the 1996 U.S. Olympic squad and former flyweight titlist, in their Showtime-televised fight in September.

The win served as a breakthrough moment in his career, quite a statement considering his previous performance was a title winning effort over Vusi Malinga three months prior. His whirlwind attack against Malinga served as a rare bright spot on an otherwise forgettable quadruple header.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude's the Bantamweight version of Margarito. Non-stop action, I'd pay to see this kid

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
      Dude's the Bantamweight version of Margarito. Non-stop action, I'd pay to see this kid
      Exactly he viscous. and places he shots very well and have good feet work for that style. I say he better then margarito to be honest, it just that he a lil dude, But looks like he a frame that can possible fill out a lil more.

Comment

LSC is a beast. One of my top 5 favorite current fighters. Insane punch volume.

Comment

He's much faster and has much better defense than Margarito, only thing they have in common is the volume.

Comment

How could you hate this guy

Comment

I'm German and went to California in summer. Happy to spent my holidays here, I finished strong by attending the Donaire vs Mathebula card. At the end of the fight I went to the toilet, leaving I saw a kid that looked like my son. I had seen the Malinga fight and asked whether he was that little volume puncher I had seen at night on a stream from Germany.

Extremely friendly, he posed for some pictures in the toilet. Right on the spot. Rather a shy personality, he produces fireworks in the ring.

Wish him all the best!
              Last edited by sweet-s; 11-04-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

whoever this guy fight,the opponent will sure be in a tough one,the opponent would have really earned it if they beat this guy,i like guys who pressure but at the same time throw a lot of punches like him,you can be a pressure guy like say pavlik,but he follows you but throws a couple of punches at a time letting the opponent think more,with this guy not only is he on top of you every minute of the round he's constantly throwing punches so it kind of throws you off your own plan while trying to avoid punches,thats a hard style to deal with,thats why i say whoever beats him will have really earned that victory,it won't be easy,the opponent better come in very good shape to deal with someone constantly on top of you every minute of every round
                Last edited by lopez36; 11-04-2012, 01:40 PM. Reason: wrong

Comment

I love watching Leo Santa Cruz fight so exciting.

Comment

I'm certain that he wouldn't appreciate being compared to that piece if sheit cheat.

Comment

Working...
                    X