Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr: I Stopped Watching Olympics Over Scoring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr: I Stopped Watching Olympics Over Scoring!

Former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. represented the United States at the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games, where he won the silver medal. His participation in the final was met with controversy when he lost a 3–2 decision to South Korean fighter Park Si-Hun despite pummeling Park for three rounds, landing 86 punches to Park's 32.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dead on Roy.

Comment

What if people stopped watching him after the steroids?

Comment

tbh i can't believe i haven't even heard jones robbery mentioned at all during olympcs one would have thought with the recent controversies they would have at least touched on it

Comment

Same here, it's nothing but political bullsh** that determines who wins.

Comment

i think him taking steroids wasn't his whole career and them messing up and being corrupt has never changed just gotten worst...so no comparison and theres RULES FOR STEROIDS AND TO PREVENT IT IN BOXING THERES ONLY RULES FOR CORRUPTION IN THE OLYMPICS FOR BOXING!!

Comment

I watch the olympic boxing just see future pro propects. The fights themself have become a laughing stock and so has the scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                tbh i can't believe i haven't even heard jones robbery mentioned at all during olympcs one would have thought with the recent controversies they would have at least touched on it

They did bring up the robbery of roy showed Lil clips of it too

Comment

they've got a ten point must system in place for rio

so long as the judges are competent and on the up and up there wont be any issues.

good luck with that

there's too much money to be made off of these guys when they turn professional for its influence to be lost on the competition. too much money to be made

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                    I watch the olympic boxing just see future pro propects. The fights themself have become a laughing stock and so has the scoring.
                    the fights have been pretty good. they'll only get better when these guys are looking to do more damage under the ten point must.

Comment

Working...
                    X