Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Canelo fight Golovkin next or another top 10 MW first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Canelo fight Golovkin next or another top 10 MW first?

I was thinking, I would watch Canelo vs Golovkin if it happened next, sure, but I would not be too excited or find it too competitive going in, I would complain but I would watch it. I would prefer seeing Canelo vs another MW first, like Lee or Lemiuex and then Golovkin in September. Fighting Lemiuex would give them a common opponent for fans to debate about, and fighting Lee would basically give him a win over the best MW not named GGG. I'm not even hating on this fight, I just want to see Canelo vs a real MW first. Anyone else feel that way or do you guys prefer Canelo to fight Golovkin next when I don't think he is ready regardless of what you guys want to talk about size, Canelo needs a real MW win before fighting the best MW.

Lee is all wrong for shorty.

Tall, long, durable and doesn't give up.

Comment

And a shaky chin. Andy Lee was beaten pretty easily by Chavez Jr. And Vera upset him too.

Comment

Yeah I would like to see him fight a true middleweight first cause right now I see it GGG by destruction

Comment

It doesnt matter to me honestly I see no one at 160 that can **** with Canelo, Canelo too slick for these brawlers.

Comment

The WBC was clear in that the winner of Cotto/Canelo had to face GGG. Canelo knew this so he should stop playing the diva role and move out of 155 to 160 and take his beating like a man.

Comment

Litmus test I wouldn't mind that

Comment

Canelo vs Lemule? be a good bout but I doubt GBP will make that Lemule is one of their top figthers atm.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I was thinking, I would watch Canelo vs Golovkin if it happened next, sure, but I would not be too excited or find it too competitive going in, I would complain but I would watch it. I would prefer seeing Canelo vs another MW first, like Lee or Lemiuex and then Golovkin in September. Fighting Lemiuex would give them a common opponent for fans to debate about, and fighting Lee would basically give him a win over the best MW not named GGG. I'm not even hating on this fight, I just want to see Canelo vs a real MW first. Anyone else feel that way or do you guys prefer Canelo to fight Golovkin next when I don't think he is ready regardless of what you guys want to talk about size, Canelo needs a real MW win before fighting the best MW.

we are all shocked bro

Comment

cant believe some people are actually and seriously complaining about canelo vs golovkin happening next

Comment

Working...
                    X