No announcement yet.

[New Video] Zab Judah Getting At Team Garcia In Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McAlister View Post
    Ugh... not sure what rock u been over but, that kinda **** dont ride in ny... zab from bk... he not a "wannabe" nothin... thats how cats roll out that way....
    if anything its comments like that, that make me think ppl like you actually never been near a hood or even a thug for that matter
    So thugs roll by crying and pouting like women? Tszyu took Zab and reduced him to behaving like a 5 year old girl.

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    This is the go to Zab video for the point you appear to be making

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      how old is zab?is zab a pro boxer or just some street thug?you people need to grow up. both angel and zab were at fault not just angel because in my oppinion angel didn't say anything wrong before zab got out his seat at the press confrence
      Maybe its not wrong to you, but zab felt disrespected, and rightly so.

If you're going to talk ****, and call zab basically a has been and not good, don't ****ing choose him as an opponent.

I actually think angel knows a lot about the game from sensible interviews have seen from him, but he got himself into that. You cannot talk **** to all your opponents and expect an easy time

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        He didn't run his mouth like this when he fought Morales the first time. Something about him made him more humble.

I think Dannys' father is everything that is wrong with boxing. He's a **** trainer, not a boxer himself and really runs his mouth and it will bite him in the end. I think he should be more humble and respect the opponents more than he does but what can you expect from philly trash.

Judah is too old, I want to see Rios bang this kid up and the trash talking between Rios and Angel Garcia would be legendary.
        No he did something worse. He made fun of his weight straight to his face at the weigh-in http://youtu.be/CLwMpD7Yfv8?t=51s

I agree, Angel is not a great trainer, but how can you say he's everything wrong with boxing cause of his shit talking but not say the same about Rios or even Robert Garcia. They've been known to talk a lot of **** even on other trainers. Also, I think Danny needs to fight another young hungry boxer next time. I hope he fights Matthysse since he's been waiting for a title shot forever. Also Philly trash? Really? Trash is everywhere man,

Comment

• It's a shame he can't show this much fire in his fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
            So thugs roll by crying and pouting like women? Tszyu took Zab and reduced him to behaving like a 5 year old girl.
            Yeah, and Cool Vince Phillips knocked Kostya out so what's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
              Don't reply to my posts with idiotic crap like this. And you are 33 yo. LOL
              i am 33 and ive given my share of as.s whippings and taken a few. you speak all high and mighty, get over yourself. its a forum, not a podium di.ckhead

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                man I saw that vid years ago...Zab was with like 20 other dudes....he was like 20 deep and running his mouth...that proves something...but not what you think it proves
                zab didnt even do anything zabs homies were beating the guy up and zab came in at the end and kicked the dude oh man hes real scary lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                  Lol most people here on boxingscene are from the burbs lol you can definitely tell.
                  Grew up on the mean streets and worked hard to get to the burbs so im damn proud of it. This thug crap and how many are cheering at his age is sad

Comment

• Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                    zab didnt even do anything zabs homies were beating the guy up and zab came in at the end and kicked the dude oh man hes real scary lol
                    Kicking a man on the ground is the ultimate mark of a tough guy for some of these clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      man I saw that vid years ago...Zab was with like 20 other dudes....he was like 20 deep and running his mouth...that proves something...but not what you think it proves
                      lol, they might have all been wearing white tee shirts but they weren't all with Judah

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                      Watch it again, Judah dropped two of them.

It's amazing some of you fellows think a 5 time world boxing champion couldn't handle himself.

It's also strange that some of you give the old idiot a pass for talking down on pro fighters without ever lacing them up himself.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 12-06-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X