Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Katsidis just called out Adrien Broner on Twitter. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner wins .....EasyWork

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Katsidis destroys him.......

Comment

Katsidis has taken too much damage and Broner has the tools to send him into retirement.

Comment

Thanks for the Twitters Fix, good stuff. Broner sure thinks he is the king of the hill for someone that has only fought B level club fighters and usually smaller than him to boot. Katsidis would stop Broner and it would happen early. I would love to see Broner say "Daddy bring me a stretcher" instead of his hair brush!

Comment

broner via decision

katsidis is very big and very strong. he's also not able to press for three minutes of every round any longer, which would open him up for broner's offense.

i dont think broner will have one punch power against a man of that size. i could be wrong. i think a stoppage would come late and in the corner, via ref, doctor, or katsidis' trainer.

Comment

katsidis is a warrior but there was never a point in his carreer where i could see him being compettive with a guy like broner.....this is a mismatch!

Comment

I remember watching Katsidis vs some black guy and he was losing that fight. Did he eventually win?

Comment

I can say without a shadow of a doubt, this looks identical to Mayweather-Gatti.

Comment

Kas is a good offensive fighter that will fall easy in the hands of a quicker, elusive and harder hitter. By the 8 round its over.

Comment

It wouldn't be a fight it would be a slaughter. If Broner doesn't lay him out he'll have Katsidis's corner throwing in the towel by round 7.

Comment

Working...
                      X