• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about my Heavy bag against you charlie ? I'll send it asap via DHL

Heavy bag FTW !

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      that's a laugh! You don't look like you can afford toothpaste.don't you live in your mothers trailer?
      Haha. He lives in his mother's trailer? LMAO

Comment

I'm really surprised that Danny hasn't been all over this thread or is he banned?

Comment

Danny must not be on cuz he'd be all over this like a thai prossie with a rich old white folk

Comment

Originally posted by the gully gad View Post
            danny must not be on cuz he'd be all over this like a thai prossie with a rich old white folk
            lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL wow im shocked that kind of outburst dont no what to say i think ive **** myself erm yeah................................. HAHAHA pay for my flights you couldnt aford the stamp to post tickets trailer boy. im suprised you have the internet to be honest must cut a big slice outta ya mums friday hooking job but i hear old whores dont make much cash. and mate howcan you say u willcrush anyone because you had 2 fights quit one in under 1:30 mins and the was a punchbag. you records is 100% losses ive seen a 14year old with downs with better technique and thats on my life m8. face it you get slapped like a ***** by everyone ur nothing like i said daddy Z needs a ****ing slap bringing up a **** like you fool you even got beat out or the rap dis thread cos ur not good enough to think of a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
                Haha. He lives in his mother's trailer? LMAO
                I think he's middle class. He's playing at being po'.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I think he's middle class. He's playing at being po'.
                  From what I've heard, he actually has a wealthy father who pays for Charlie's living.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    im sick of you talkking non stop shhhit u ****ing bastard...... come to Los angeles I swear ill Pay your expenses u dumbb ****king ***ggot...... i hope your mom gets ass raped and cum jizzed all over her filthy mouth...... u ****kking british muthhafcukkker...... **** the UK u lil bitttch, I will ****kking kill u
                    AHAHAHA are u ****in jokin of what me talking **** ur the god of all gods when it comes to talking **** its the only thing your good at cos u cant fukin box ur the only guy ever to lose to the heavybag u do realise this ... EEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Comment

We have a name for peeps like charlie in my circles well we have a few like lol
                      but the one that fits him most is Mr.Bag a chat

Others words all fukin youtube talk and no action

Comment

Working...
                      X