Footwork-Canelo
    Chin-Canelo
    Timing-Canelo
    Ring IQ-Canelo

only thing Khan has is speed and honestly that is overrated
    His Muslim faith??? Advantage???

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      More like Canelo has only just few advantages, i/e Power and size.

Reach,Height,Experience,Stamina,Speed,Workrate,Acc uracy,Heart,Skills,Will,Hunger all belongs to Khan.
      Khan is definitely not more skilled or accurate. Canelo wins both those hands down. But the rest are probably true. The biggest thing Khan was going for him is that Canelo is lazy and doesn't force the pace, so in theory Khan could throw flurries and win a few exchanges every round in that way.

But like I said, Canelo is more skilled. He has a much better boxing brain than Khan, is a decent counterpuncher, and has good timing. He will catch Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I feel he struggles more with counter punchers who apply pressure and throw wide, looping shots. I feel Canelo is more a defensive minded counter puncher.
        The shot Prescott hit him with, Danny Garcia, Diaz they was all really wide left hooks.
        You'd of thought the guy with a crisper more compact hook, more accurate, better timing would have the better chance of landing but its the wide, crazy **** that tends to prove most effective against him. Fighters who pressure and throw with him and catch him mid flurry. Canelo is more a counterpuncher who waits until you're done throwing before returning fire.

He boxes well against more calculated fighters.

Common sense tells me that Canelo lands and its all she wrote but there is just something there that says I've seen crazier **** happen than Khan outboxing him and making him look very lethargic.

I think most expect Khan to trouble him early what if that big shot don't come? Man I must be ****ing crazy. I think I must be trying to convince myself or something.
        Glad i'm not the only one who's gone mad
        Kahn will either be out boxing him then get iced.....or maybe take it all the way only to get robbed.

Comment

I believe Khan is longer in reach and a bit taller.
          If he has the gas to hit and run for 12 rds, he might pull it off.

Canelo has fast hands and can hit opponents cleanly but he'll to it with his feet firmly planted.

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
            Offense-Canelo
            Accuracy-Canelo
            Power-Canelo
            Footwork-Canelo
            Chin-Canelo
            Timing-Canelo
            Ring IQ-Canelo

only thing Khan has is speed and honestly that is overrated
            Accuracy: Canelo
            Punches Landed: Khan
            Footwork: Khan
            Cutting Off the Ring: Khan
            Chin: Canelo
            Timing: Canelo
            Ring IQ: Same
            Timing: Canelo
            Ring Generalship: Khan
            Stamina: Khan
            Power: Canelo
            Speed: Khan
            Control of Range: Khan

Khan vs Canelo with both guys at the same weight on fight night, e,g 160lbs is a 50-50 with Khan a slight favorite.

Comment

Khan has the Speed Advantage but that is all really

Khan can try to out speed Canelo to the Cards but Khan problem is that his Reflexes defensively are HORRIBLE and that is why he gets clipped and wobbled often because he gets caught with stuff for some reason he never sees them coming:

I think Virgil Hunter said something about Khan Vision Problems or something like awhile ago.

Since people keep dragging Mayweather into this damn fight and some think that Khan just copy Mayweather and win on Speed. It wasn't speed it was reflexes and TIMING that frustrated Canelo. These are things that Khan really can't do naturally and it is unfair to expect him to be able to do this:

Also another thing Khan doesn't have is a INSIDE GAME:

What a Inside Game allows you to do is smother your opponents Power, it is hard to get off with Power inside especially when fighting a guy who can be slipper on the inside

What Khan must do for 12 Rounds is exactly what Angel Garcia teased him about and that is "1, 2, Roll Out":

Only concern about Khan is that when he rolls out he rolls out standing straight up leaving his chin wide open instead of doing like Lara in the gif which is dropping low and rolling out of the way
              Last edited by sicko; 02-06-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I really don't understand how people don't see this. Then again, people have always thought things of Khan that aren't true.

Comment

the handspeed factor is definitely not overrated. if the guy had a different chin, he most definitely would have made this fight more interesting even with the weight disadvantage. alas, he has khan's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    and better skills .
                    I disagree. Canelo is by far the better skilled fighter of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I really don't understand how people don't see this. Then again, people have always thought things of Khan that aren't true.
                      I've never seen a fighters recent performances get ignored as much as Khan's by boxing fans. They are dead serious, they are ignoring his performances against Peterson, Garcia, Julio Diaz and Chris Algieri. That **** just never happened, it's completely void from his resume. It's like a Twilight Zone episode. They just continue talking about his speed this, ring IQ, whatever. Like, he didn't just barely got by Julio Diaz and Chris Algieri, and like he didn't get beaten up by DSG and Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X