Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Admits Pacquiao-Bradley 3 Will Be a Tough Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then why make the fight jackass? Should have went with Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Then why make the fight jackass? Should have went with Broner.
      i was all for that. the build up wouldve been golden and thats a sure knockout win for pac

Comment

This Is a ridiculous fight that will not sell, although It Is a better farewell fight than Mayweather Vs Berto. It Is getting harder and harder to maintain any respect for Pacquiao but most likely Arum had more to do with this fight happening than Pacquiao did.

Comment

This man is senile. The other fighters were dismissed on the very same premise, Arum, but atleast they had novelty.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Repeating what others are saying but why make the fight then?

Broner or Khan would actually be easier fights, more entertaining AND would sell more.

But Bob just has to keep it in house doesn't he.
            That's the craziest part to me. Pac should know he'd slay both of those dudes and probably make more money in the process.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                There is just no comparison other than skill set for moorer and Bradley . moorer was a completely arrogant and unteachable buffoon. He hated to be told what to do. His best attribute was being extremely competitive. Bradley is a student of the game, and willing to go to any length a trainer has for instruction.
                Look how right teddy was about povetkin getting slammed by klitchko... He knows his fighters limits, and he knows how to employ a game plan. He's not going to sugar coat anything, and he doesn't believe in short cuts. Perfect trainer or Bradley IMHO. Just a little late for his career.
                Let's see if Bald Bradley beats Manny and if Brad looks impressive in winning the fight. If that happens then credit goes to BS Teddy Me Atlas. If manny wins the fight which Manny should then Teddy did nothing as expected and proves teddy is a all Bull crap and icing with no substance to go along with the phantom over hyped nothing career of teddy as a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                  Let's see if Bald Bradley beats Manny and if Brad looks impressive in winning the fight. If that happens then credit goes to BS Teddy Me Atlas. If manny wins the fight which Manny should then Teddy did nothing as expected and proves teddy is a all Bull crap and icing with no substance to go along with the phantom over hyped nothing career of teddy as a trainer.
                  Soo they're going to sale it as Atlas will change the game for TB??? Kind of like Roach with Cotto???

I would of rather seen Pac / Broner. The HBO Boxing 24/7 would of been WORTH the price alone! And like to see Broner try and hump Pac in the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Soo they're going to sale it as Atlas will change the game for TB??? Kind of like Roach with Cotto???

I would of rather seen Pac / Broner. The HBO Boxing 24/7 would of been WORTH the price alone! And like to see Broner try and hump Pac in the ring...
                    Bradley has a small fan base in America very small and having Bull crap loud mouth Teddy me Atlas in the Bald Brad corner can't sell that many tickets. Broner is a slimy pimp Haymon fighter on Showtime and Arum hates Haymon and Broner so that fight was never going to happen. If Khan actually had a belt or maybe a big win during the past 3 years maybe the hated evil isis supported Khan could have gotten the Manny Paq fight. But even that alla babba dabba doo guy wants Khan out of the way. Khan needs detonated. Bradley vs Manny is like watching some boring soccer game of footsie wimps just a dull event no one cares about especially a PPV event. Bradley cannot beat Manny even with loud mouth Teddy in the corner getting all the attention. Boxing is fading away back into the sewer where most boxers come from anyway?

Comment

I'd honestly rather watch Mayweather-Berto II, no lie....

Comment

Working...
                      X