Craziest boxing moments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when that guy parachuted into the ring during bowe - holyfield

Comment

another one i can think of is during a Margarito fight that was on espn i forget who he was fighting but he hit the guy so many times in the left ear the dudes ear started swelling and eventually started to rip off it was pretty bad by the end of the fight it was just hanging there it was nasty

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        another one i can think of is during a Margarito fight that was on espn i forget who he was fighting but he hit the guy so many times in the left ear the dudes ear started swelling and eventually started to rip off it was pretty bad by the end of the fight it was just hanging there it was nasty
        sebastian lujan

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          when that guy parachuted into the ring during bowe - holyfield
          fanman....

Comment

When James butler sucker punched that guy I couldn't help but laugh. What happened in the ring wasn't funny, but Teddy Atlas and the other commentators response was just too funny.

Comment

Not too crazy.... but Tyson vs Douglas.. seeing them use a latex glove filled with ice instead of enswell or an ice pack.

The Bowe v Golatta aftermath.

And one time on ESPN not too many years ago, I can't remember their names, but it was a pretty intense fight, and one guy when returning to his corner, releases this loud yelp like scream and drops to the ground, turns out he suffered some pretty severe head damage. If I remember correctly the guy lived, but was in intensive care for quite awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Inside the ring that is

Two of my personal favourites are Morales changing Southpaw in the 12 vs Pacquiao in their first fight and Mayorga dropping his hands and letting Trinidad land the left hook on him!
                Lmao at Morales turning southpaw at the end being that weird, to me it was just a display of mexican machismo, he knew it was a good fight he had in the bag, and wanted to show Pacquiao that not only he could box his ears off, he could brawl as well...

As for the weirdest moment in boxing, has to be the fan man, closely on second has to be that obscure low budget fight when the mother of the boxer whos getting his ass pounded, jumps in the ring and starts beating on the boxer who was beating her son up with her heels or purse(cant quite remember)WWE style, if anybody can find that gem and embedded it would be golden.

Comment

Bowe had several. Used to be a youtube video of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post

As for the weirdest moment in boxing, has to be the fan man, closely on second has to be that obscure low budget fight when the mother of the boxer whos getting his ass pounded, jumps in the ring and starts beating on the boxer who was beating her son up with her heels or purse(cant quite remember)WWE style, if anybody can find that gem and embedded it would be golden.
                    wow someone please find this i would love to see this

Comment

Off the top of my head...

Tyson vs Holyfield: Ear bite

Foreman vs Moore: Foreman KMTFO at the time the oldest to win a belt.

Riddick Bowe vs Evander Holyfield: Fanman flys into the ring

Oliver McCall vs Lennox Lewis II: Mid round Oliver breaks down and cries in the ring and refuses to fight.

Floyd Mayweather: The WBC does not strip Mayweather of his belts after he is convicted of a crime and sent to jail- as per their rules of WBC champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X