No announcement yet.

Ariza, "I wanna see Khan v Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojack View Post
    I'm suprised Floyd doesn't take this fight.

It's a relatively easy win...big money...another cherry picked job.

OR

Ariza and Roach are boxing clever, they want to bait Floyd out of retirement with Khan and ultimately use the fight for a blue print on how to beat Floyd.
    A very interesting observation.

I can definitely see them trying to scheme that.

Comment

Originally posted by plaster View Post
      Floyd will want to know what exactly is in those magical shakes that Khan has had a hard time paying for in the past
      ^^^lol

Comment

If Amir beats Judah and Bradley, Amir has deserved a shot against Floyd.

2012, baby !!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I never knew DLH fought the best when they were on their downside, considering he fought a prime undefeated Mayweather, Quartey, Trinidad, Mosley, Hernandez, and Sturm.

Not to mention Hopkins, Pacquiao, Mayorga and Vargas.

Whitaker, Chavez, and Camacho were past prime though, but that's only 3 fighters Amir.
          Oscar until he began his downslide, had what was always referred to by journalists as "his brains trust", and made sure that he always had a decided edge for his fights. Or as often as he could, because he "slipped up" with both Trinidad and Mosley. I recall at least ONE article years ago, headed "Oscar's Brains Trust Slips Up".

Mayweather also had what was referred to as a "brains trust". The poster is absolutely correct.

Comment

Working...
          X