Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares about to get shredded.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Abner Mares is a bad mutherfuker but Chemito has an amazing set of boxing skill's, I'd say he's the best technical southpaw since sweet pea.......... Moreno UD.
      i look at his fight with cermeño and if he can be pressured and mares can keep throwing punches something like santa cruz he can win

Comment

Judging by the comments in here you'd never guess Moreno was the underdog, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Judging by the comments in here you'd never guess Moreno was the underdog, would you?
          The hardcores are high on Moreno, but the network heads ain't (although I personally love watching him fight). His last 2 matches were made on Mares undercards with a view to this fight alone. I wonder, had GBP not had Mares, whether Moreno would have gotten airtime like he has the past 12 months. Also interested as to what GBP do with Moreno if he does win. Rematch if he wins close? Santa Cruz when he inevitably moves up? Either way, Uncle Bob ain't playing ball with Donaire or Rigo... although as I type it occurs to me that he might throw Rigo in with the winner to protect Donaire from him for long enough to face the Top Rank money gauntlet at 126...

Comment

Moreno is one of my favorite fighters today, he has the makings of a boxing virtuoso. I really like Mares too, it's a tough for me but I think Moreno is going to win and possibly shine. Mares' style will be a tested to see how good Moreno really is though.

Comment

I Cant Wait.

Comment

Moreno definitely reminds me of Whitaker.

he's just a natural at what he does and looks like he's having fun. i'm going with a late stoppage following Mares looking like a fool every round.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Mares is the favorite? Bookies done fucked up on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Mares is the favorite? Bookies done fucked up on this one.
                    Yeah.

The odds have tightened up now compared to when they opened but he's still the underdog.

Comment

Mares will win and I got 50 billion on it if anyone is interested PM...

Comment

Working...
                      X