No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman vs. Jorge Pimentel on July 21 in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman vs. Jorge Pimentel on July 21 in Florida

Dominican superstar and former champion Joan “Little Tyson" Guzmán (32-0-1, 19KOs) is working hard for his upcoming fight, taking place on on July 21st at The Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida. Guzman has fully recovered from a right hand injury that derailed his planned return on May 18th. Guzman will face Jorge Pimentel (29-15, 19KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

The guy Mercito beat?
    Passss

Comment

"should of", "could of", "would of", "maybe"

Comment

Crappy main event, a guy w/ 15 losses...FL boxing has really hit the bottom...when was the last world championship there? @ least 2 yrs ago...

Comment

Another panadero ... this guy need to fight real opponents...oh quit boxing

Comment

"Joan Guzman will be a future champion"

Where's the guy who posted this crap not too long ago?

Those thinking Guzman can make a come back are still stuck in the past.

Comment

I laughed when they referred to him as a "superstar" in the first sentence.

It's too bad they don't have a Professional Boxers Rookie Combine so guys like Guzman could give keynote speeches on how NOT to manage your career. You know, like Pacman Jones is doing for the NFL rookies.

Comment

WTF is Guzman doing with his career? It's like he's doing exhibition matches only, he stopped trying to actually compete.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  Crappy main event, a guy w/ 15 losses...FL boxing has really hit the bottom...when was the last world championship there? @ least 2 yrs ago...
                  I think you're right. Last I can remember was Campbell-Funeka back in March of '10.

Comment

meh...............

Comment

Working...
                    X